(5)Never Alone

Kongpob and Arthit always seem to fail to have time together alone because of a particular person who somehow always ruins the moments they've been craving for.

Does Bright have a radar or something to know when and Kongpob and Arthit are having a romantic moment together he never seems to fail that point.

Arthit's POV 

Kongpob and i have been swamped with exams so we barely had time for each and when we did some idiot thought it was a good time to join us and i'm about graduate in two months and then i will probably have a job too so i'll have less time with Kongpob since he'll be a head hazer in his third year.

Arthit just got back to his dorm when suddenly his phone made a ding noise indicating message from someone.

Messaging

Kongpob: "P'Arthit are you at your dorm?"

Arthit: "yea just got back"

Kongpob: "you must be tired from all your exams rest well and i miss you"

Arthit: "you had exams too you should rest as well when you go back to your dorm" Arthit feels as though he misses him a lot from not seeing each other.

Kongpob: "do you miss me P'Arthit?" 

another message dinged straight after that one

Kongpob: "Don't you want to see me?"

Whats up with him today of course i do but he must be tired so he should rest

Arthit: "why are you saying this" 

Kongpob: "uhhhh P'Arthit"

Arthit: "What?"

Kongpob: "could you open the door"

Arthit: "what's going on Kongpob why would you need me to open the door i'm tired just tell me"

Kongpob: "I'm sorry P'Arthit i know you're tired but just open the door"

ugh why do i need to open the door...hold on don't tell me.....

i open the door to see my boyfriend at the door...why is he here he should go and rest 

"Kongpob why are you here?" i could see him trying to get inside my room but before he could i blocked the door way with him looking at me sulking face of his ...why does still look so handsome and adorable when he does it's not fair ..he's not playing fair..."Kongpob answer me why didn't you tell me you were coming?"....."PArthit can't i come and surprise my boyfriend?" i was blushing so hard and embarrassed so i hit him on the shoulder and just walked inside leaving the door open so he could come in.

Kongpob's POV

for the last few days me and P'Arthit barely had time for each other especially with P'Bright always popping up whats up with that always happening ..i really do miss him ...aren't P'Arthit's exams done now i should surprise him at his dorm but before that i should buy food for him i'm pretty sure he would've been too tired to buy it him self an his precious favorite drink  nom yen. 

i'm walking to his dorm when i'm searching for the spare key in my pockets he gave me on our first anniversary which i in return gave him my spare key as well. then i realized i must've forgotten it on my desk at my dorm ...which made me mental slap myself ..

I guess i'll just surprise him by messaging him to open the door when i get there ..with that i started messaging P'Arthit as i walk to his dorm..

Outside P'Arthit's door...

seriously Kongpob you've been outside his room for 10 minutes just tell him to open the door ...

once P'Arthit opened the door of his dorm and Kongpob shocked all Kongpob could but smile until him sulking and pouting came when P'Arthit saying "Why is he here?"  well of course he came to see him ....didn't P'Arthit wanted to see him? ...but after the hit on the shoulder and him leaving the door open i went inside...

Arthit's POV

i was happy to see him but he also looked tired he should really rest..

"P'Arthit i bought your favorite food and drink" that actually got me smiling with a "thank you"

( If only P'Arthit knew what Kongpob was thinking when he saw that beautiful and adorable smile of his , he probably would had some objects thrown at him for that)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob and Arthit were sitting at the table eating their dinner bought by Kongpob enjoying each others presence WHEN......

BANG BANG BANG

someone was banging the door it would've probably break if Arthit didn't open it fast....then realizing who was on the other side made Kongpob and Arthit think they should've known this would have happened every damn time ..like come on even in the dorm he comes to ruin our moments.

Arthit: Ai'Bright what do you want?"

Bright: "huh oh i just came to get the notes for the class we had today cause i kind of dozed of that class"

Arthit: "ugh fine"...."but can you please pay attention in class next time"

Bright: "OOOOOH did i interrupt something here since Kongpob is here"

Kongpob's thought 'yes yes you did ,,, you always do'....but remained quiet not wanting to be rude to his senior.....

Arthit: "Ai'Bright just take these and go"

Bright: "oh fine ...and oh use protection"

Arthit not wanting to take this any longer SLAMMED the door shut....

Arthit: "sorry bout that"

Kongpob: "it's fine ....but you could make it up to me by letting me sleep the night?"

Arthit: with him blushing hard "do what ever you want" with out looking at Kongpob 

let's just say they had most peaceful night they haven't had for a while from all the exams that were keeping them apart and another idiot who wouldn't stop being there at the worst timing ever , but was all forgotten with both of them laying hugging each other with a few kisses here and there and pillow talks they have missed while slowing drifting of to sleep with the warmth of their lovers body with the soft good nights followed with i love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

why does Bright have the worst timing ever when Kongpob and Arthit are having a moment it was like a deja vu on season 2 when they were on the beach for the gear giving time....

but i hoped you liked this one :)