(71)Senior graduation trip - LAST DAY

It was the last day, around some time in the afternoon everyone will be set to go. 

But before they leave Arthit had something he wants to give to his junior, he wanted to do this on his graduation day but with the memories of the beach it just screams romantic.

Arthit looked agitated so he called out the one name he calls the most and of course he comes running. "what is it P' are you okay?" it was still morning but the sun has fully risen and shines on the two guys standing on the sand "i lost it" 

"lost what P'" to Kongpob he'll do anything to find whatever he's lost "the...gear" he looks away in shame "P'Arthit what did you say?" then Arthit totally blabbed on and on making no sense "i swear it's here, it's just covered by all the sand"

He knows how important it is to not lose the gear, it's the sign of their love. Yet Arthit has the nerve to straightforwardly tell his boyfriend that he's lost it, there has to be a catch. Kongpob stood there almost wanting to blast at his senior but then thought about it carefully and went along with this situation as he started to look down and try to dig up some sand, Arthit did the same but he looked suspicious, he wouldn't leave a specific spot.

"i'm sure it's around here Kongpob" said as he kicked the sand around with his feet.

He goes to where Arthit is and starts to search in the sand, when he unexpectedly found 2 rings with 2 familiar gears hanging from 2 silver chains, being covered in sand Kongpob picked them up.

"P'Arthit, what's going on?" said when he held what looked like 2 necklaces on his hand, "i never thought i would have to be the one to assure you about our relationship, since you're the one who usually takes the lead-" as he took the chained necklace, with his own gear and the ring hanging from it "-i realised this relationship has to be fair and i have to take the lead at times" 

Arthit put it around his juniors neck "i was planning on giving this to you on graduation day but i guess today's fine too"

Kongpob looked stunned, not being able to utter a word as he kept holding the other necklace in his hand, "Kong, am i going to have to put that on myself?"

"earth to Kong, are you listening?" 

Kongpob: "huh, oh yea i'm listening"

Arthit: "well..."

Kongpob: "wait, okay hold on i 'm sure i had this gear with me last night, when did you make these and when were you able to take this without me noticing"

Arthit: "i guess sometimes even you can be clueless and i'm not telling you, but enough about that, put it around me"

Kongpob held the necklace with two hands and wrapped it around the others neck "P'Arthit, why necklaces though?, i'm okay with wearing the ring on my finger"

Arthit: "don't get me wrong, i don't mind it either i just think the ring we should wear is the official one, where we going to wear forever"

Kongpob: "i feel like you just proposed to me"

Arthit: "shut up, who's proposing"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit, i have a very strong urge right now to just jump on you"

Arthit: "are you crazy were outside, you need to control your desires more"

Kongpob being Kongpob, he literally dragged his senior into the cold, salty water without warning. Arthit not being able to have stopped him he let himself get dragged along, totally soaking wet from head to toe when a big wave hit them "Kongpob, i swear i'm going to kill-"