(45)Honeymoon [5]

it's been a few days now since they've arrived and right now they're on the beach laying on the beach chairs.

Kongpob has been staring at his phone for awhile now and Arthit is getting curious at what he's looking at "Kongpob?" he found it so weird whatever was on the phone it's enough to not notice his husbands trying to talk to him "Kongpob?" still no answer?

Arthit's POV

i get up and sneak behind him , well it's basically not sneaking since he's not noticing anything in his surroundings and just staring at his damn phone.

what i see on his camera is utterly shocking to me when in the world did he take this picture? i snatched the phone out of his hands which definitely scared him.

"P'Arthit"

Arthit: "tell me, when did you take this picture?"

Kongpob: "i just took it when you weren't looking"

Arthit: "seriously sometimes you can act like such a stalker"

Kongpob: "stalker? really?"

Arthit: "well you trying to get photos of me like this in secret , what do you think?"

Kongpob: "looking at pictures of my wonderful husband isn't stalking i just want to look at you when i can't and fyi i'm only like this for you darling"

Arthit: "bleh please is that supposed to be flattering and why are you looking at pictures of me anyway when i'm right here? like that makes no sense and have some fun will you"

Kongpob: "what i think would be fun you wouldn't allow it"

Arthit: "Omg you're perverted and why the hell are we here if you're just going to be on your phone thinking these things in your mind"

"P'Arthit" why is he so obsessed on looking at this picture of me when i'm right here, i was annoyed so i started running away with his phone "oops you have to catch me first" poking my tongue as Kongpob started running after me , running on sand is not that easy , we might've looked like some 2 adult guys running around like kids but you know what who cares i just wanted attention from Kongpob.

I didn't how but i ended up in the water , well i kept looking behind me to know if he was still running and damn he's fast.

the water is cold but since i'm here "if you don't pay attention i'm going to drop this phone" 

Kongpob: "you wouldn't be that cruel right?"

Arthit: "i don't know am i?"

Kongpob: "i have important pictures on there*sigh* you want me to come over there"

Arthit: "like sneaky pictures you've taken of me and um do what?"

he just shrugs with a smirk on his face while nodding, that's never a good sign "the only reason i was looking at that picture because after that day you would kick or hit me if i touched you"

Arthit: "because you never listen to me even when i forbid you"

Kongpob: "but you look like you're enjoying when were-"

Arthit: "omg shut up , do you have no shame?"

Kongpob: "you should already know that....i don't"

Arthit: "i'll honestly drop your phone if you don't shut up"

Kongpob: "go ahead...."