(58)Say my name

Arthit's POV

"P'Aioon i love you" 

the way he said my name that time totally made me realise that i love it when HE says it , i don't know why but it sounds magical , i get tingly and heart flutters , but if he added in the i love you my heart explodes.

i tell him he can't say my name much but now...............i regret it , i want him to say it again , i want him to repeat it but i just can't be straight up bout it and tell him to call my name gahhhhhh falling for a this junior has totally messed me up all i think about is him , so much that i'm even losing focus in work.

"Arthit , Arthit" i hard my name being called , by the time i was back to my senses i realised i was on my desk staring at the screen of my computer , i looked to my left seeing a confused P'Earth "are you ok you seemed like you were spacing out"

"huh oh no i'm ok , is there something you need P'Earth?" she pointed at my computer screen "are you done with this we need it for our meeting"

"oh yea i just need to print it " she gave me an ok and i went to the printer to get the copy "P'Arthit" the voice sounded very familiar , looking up i saw Kongpob with a smile "what are you doing , you're not an intern here anymore?" that smile on his face faded "how mean , does that mean i can't come here and see my boyfriend?" this guy is going to give me a headache "that's not what i meant , how did you get in here?" 

"oh everyone just let me in" that goofy smile on his face was back and they seriously just let him in? "Ai'Oon has it printed out again" she's calling me by that name again "o-oh here it is" i gave her the paper and once i looked at Kongpob again he had a very depressed face on , is he jealous that she called me that name again? "Kongpob , i'll see you soon , i have a meeting i'll text you when i'm done"

Kongpob's POV 

i know everyone knows about us now but i hate it when someone calls him by that name when i'm barely allowed to , why does P'Arthit let everyone else say it but me? since he says i can't call him a lot by his name i do as he says , but it's so hard not to he just looks so cute when he's embarrassed..

Kongpob walked out and went to the place where they both normally eat at when they he was still an intern.

30 minutes passed and Kongpob had a message pop up on his phone "where are you" from Arthit 

Kongpob: "guess"

Arthit: "what?"

Kongpob: "guess where i am"

Arthit: "why? when you can tell me?"

Kongpob: "c'mon P'Arthit"

Arthit:"if you're acting like this i won't bother and just have lunch at the company cafeteria"

Kongpob: "ok ok , no sorry i'll tell you"

after i told P'Arthit the place , i pressed the home screen and the first thing i see is the picture of our hands intertwined together taken by P'Arthit on the day he confessed to everyone he loves me , he was so brave on that day.

the door of the restaurant opened and Arthit walked towards Kongpob and sat across him "you made it"

"hmm it's been awhile since we've been here"

they both ate and chatted as time went by.

"Kongpob"

Kongpob took a meatball bringing it close to Arthit's lips "hmm?"  

Arthit: "i'm trying to say something here"

Kongpob: "eat this then tell me"

Arthit: "fine"

i saw P'Arthit eat it , i'm so happy because he's more brave about these things now , he used to always argue back not to embarrass him and being in public , but now me feeding him is like a normal thing i do for him.

"are you jealous that P'Earth keeps calling me Ai'oon?"

Kongpob: "no why would you say that?"

Arthit: "are you really going to lie to me about this?"

Kongpob: "if i tell you i am what are you going to do?"

Arthit: "say my name"

Kongpob: "what?"

Arthit: 'you can say my name when you want"

Kongpob: "i can"

this is a complete turn of event i did not expect that "thank you P'Aioon" 

Arthit: "you're going to keep saying it aren't you"

Kongpob: "of course , since you're letting me why wouldn't i?"

-----------------------------------------

Arthit's POV

i told Kongpob to wait for me at my apartment and when i got home that day the first thing i heard was 

"welcome home P'Aioon" i might act like i'm already getting annoyed with him constantly saying it but i'm actually loving it , not sure if i'm ever going to be brave enough to tell him that.