(33)Heart problem

A/N

it's a short one but enjoy!! 😇

----------------------------------

"P'Arthit" 

they're in the canteen sitting across from each other and just as usual Kongpob has really cheesy lines ready .

Arthit: "what?" as he stares at Kongpob with his eyebrows furrowed together

Kongpob: "i think i have a heart problem"

Arthit: "huh what do you mean?"

Kongpob: "every time i look at you my heart's pace of speed increases"

Arthit ignores Kongpob and keeps on eating his food while hiding his face sure enough his face was read room the embarrassment "P'Arthit aren't you worried?"

Arthit takes a deep breath and looks at Kongpob with confidence not wanting to feel defeated "you just love me that much that's all but don't look at me too much you're heart could one day stop by having a heart attack  because you couldn't control it anymore"

Kongpob was struck and gone silent from the come back from Arthit said and he was happy about it he one once.

Kongpob not wanting to lose "if you make comebacks like that i could pounce you right here right now"

Arthit spat out the drink he was drinking with total embarrassment guess he didn't win after all . Kongpob handed him a tissue receiving a glare from the other that says 'this is your fault' but that just made Kongpob laugh even more.

Arthit: "not like you could actually do that here right?" 

Kongpob: "you want to see if i can or not" as he got up to prove he can

Arthit: "no no sit down Kongpob" looking around the canteen to see if anyone else is looking

as Kongpob sits back down laughing "P'Arthit you might have stopped me here from doing so but you can;t stop me at home" making Arthit spit his drink out once again.