(15)The trip i'll always treasure

it was the break time for the whole university , some students have either planned to go visit their parents , hang out with friends , or there's people who are anti-social and just stay home relaxing. 

Arthit and Kongpob have made plans with all their friends to go camping, they thought it would be fun to do.

Kongpob's POV

Kongpob was definitely excited about camping with his P'Arthit, even though both of Arthit and his friends are coming along he's not going to let anyone or anything get in his way to spend time with his boyfriend.

tomorrow is the day they all leave so tonight both Arthit and Kongpob are in their dorms packing their bags with everything they need, they're camping in the woods so they got to prepare.

i wonder if P'Arthit is done packing? should i call him ? Kongpob picks up his phone and calls Arthit

Arthit: "hmm Kongpob?"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit are you done packing?"

Arthit: "almost, you?"

Kongpob: "i'm already done"

Arthit: "pfft should've known"

Kongpob: *chuckles* "have you eaten yet?"

Arthit: "no,  i didn't realize until you mentioned it"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit how could you not eat? do i have set a reminder for you to eat"

Arthit: *sighs* "no i've just been busy"

Kongpob: "with what? sleeping? lazing around?"

Arthit: "tsk KONGPOB"

Kongpob just starts laughing his yell never seem to faze him, he's used to it but also secretly loves it.

Kongpob: "haha ok ok i'll buy you dinner before i come over"

Arthit: "who invited you to come over?"

Kongpob: "i invite myself and you also gave me a spare key i should use it"

Arthit: "ugh whatever" hangs up the call.

Kongpob laughs to himself for a while when Arthit hung up , he loves his P'Arthit's tactics. He grabs his wallet and keys and sets off to buy dinner and go to his boyfriend.

--------------------

Arthit's POV

*sigh* why do i have a boyfriend who always likes to tease me?  all i could to make him stop is hang up, 

clank , clank the sound of keys trying to open the door

the person i see is Kongpob once he opened the door

Kongpob: "P'Arthit i got you your dinner"

Arthit: "that was fast"

Kongpob: "there wasn't many people so it didn't take long"

Arthit: "hmmm thank you just put it on the table i almost done"

Kongpob: "you need help?"

Arthit: "hmm just bring me the towel from the balcony"

Kongpob: "ok"

-15 minutes later-

Arthit: "wheres your food?" as he checks the bag

Kongpob: "i've already eaten"