(13)Don't let nightmares get to you

"P'Arthit we should break up" Arthit looks at Kongpob with a dumbfounded expression
"huh what are you talking about?" Kongpob looks at Arthit with a saddened face and says "it's clear that you don't love me anymore or more likely you never loved me , you probably pitied me" "Kongpob wait no...no Kongpob come back..Kon..Kongpo...Kongpob..."

P'Ar...P'Arthit...P'Arthit 
Arthit woke up  to the sound of someone calling out his name. "P'Arthit are you ok? you're sweating , did you have a bad dream?"

Kongpob was not excepting Arthit  to suddenly hug him but can't help but embrace him back to calm him down. After 5 minutes Arthit finally calmed now "i'm ok now go back to sleep" "are you sure? do you want to tell me about the dream?"  Arthit's back facing Kongpob "i'm fine now , don't worry"

----------------------------------------------------

-the next night-

"P'Arthit can you let me hold your hand?" with a confused expression Arthit stretches his hand to his lover "this will be my last time holding your hand" while gazing at their intertwined  hands "what do you mean?"  "i was happy to be with you as long as i can P'Arthit...thank you for being with me" Kongpob slowly leaves his hand "Kongpob what are you talking about? are you breaking up with me? did you find someone else?"  Kongpob stares in to his eyes "no you're the only one for me but it's clear you don't love me" before Arthit could say anything Kongpob was gone.

he again woke up to the sound of his name being called. 
"P'Arthit what are you dreaming about that's making you sweat like this , can't you tell me?" "i'm fine Kongpob don't worry" even though Kongpob is worried he doesn't want to anger him.

-------------------------------------------------

this has been going on for a week now having dreams about Kongpob leaving him in various ways, he's worried to why he's having these dreams, is it a warning? is it because he doesn't show love to Kongpob like he does, well it's not like he can be like Kongpob using words, teasing , his cheesy lines the way he tells him he loves him everyday,Arthit is a man of actions he should know that.

Kongpob is worried about these dreams he's having ,he's curious. 

tonight seems the same situation with Kongpob leaving him with a blank expression though he can the saddness in his eyes.

P'Arthit..P'Arthit
"you're sweating again because of the dreams again, can you please tell me what you're dreaming about i'm worried i want to know if i can help"  "Kongpob the thing is i'm curious to , it's just if i tell you i'm scared what you will do" "what do you mean? am i involved in the dreams you've been having" 

Arthit looked down he's scared about these dreams, what will happen if he told Kongpob? will he leave him? he looked at Kongpob with a face of worrisome looking back at him.

"Kongpob listen to me you do know i love you right?"
"what are you talking about of course i do" "then why do i keep having dreams about you saying that i don't love you, i need to know if you really think that way i don't want to wake up the next day with you telling me to break up just like in my dreams, and i also don't want you to think i'm with you because of pity"

"what? P'Arthit is this what you were dreaming about this past week? Arthit looked down not wanting to look at his junior "why would you think that i would think you're with me out of pity , i know you're not, even if you don't tell me you love me as much as i do but when you do it feels sincere and i love that about you, would someone who pitied me would make my favorites every dinner, make time for us even though i know you're busy, you're more of a person who shows love through actions P'Arthit pettiness has it's limit and that i know you don't, why would you think i would leave you , you're scared about that , that you even think about it when you're unconscious" Arthit finally looks at him "but Kongpob one day you might lea.." "never i would never leave you" "why are you so sure" "i love you too much to do that" 

they were hugging each other giving their warmth "P'Arthit don't let these nightmares get to you , don;t fear them because the real Kongpob is right here" "i'm sorry" "don't be sorry, i love you" Arthit looked up at Kongpob smiling "i love you too"

Arthit should've known Kongpob knees him well, he shouldn't have doubted it. After that he never had those nightmares again.

-------------------------------------

A/N

It's just a short one but I hoped you liked it 😇😊