(59)Only you

"Oon get up or you'll be late for school" as his mother yells from downstairs , hearing the yelling from his mother he groans on his pillow sounding muffled.

he hears his door being opened but doesn't bother looking , Arthit no longer hears anything else after the door opened , until a sudden weight was on him "P'Arthit get up"

"KONGPOB"

"if you just woke up i wouldn't have to do that" Kongpob kept sitting on his body , he was having too much fun with an annoyed Arthit "are you going to get off or am i going to die from getting crushed from your weight"

"are you finally going to get up or should i do that thing which you really hate" the person lying down on the bed was confused on what Kongpob was talking about 'what thing" he poked Arthit on his side making it ticklish for him "don't you d-" too late as Kong tickled him.

"Kongpob , i'm goi- hahah t-o ki-ll yo-uuuuuuuuuuuu"

the tickling was going on for awhile until they lost breath and dropped on their backs on the bed , they were still laughing then slowly calmed down , when Kongpob looked to his right he wouldn't stop staring.

Arthit felt like someone was staring at him , looking to his left he saw Kongpob's face inches from his face , the realisation hitting him he quickly sat up and got up on his feet while scratching the back of his neck "uhh i'll go shower and get changed then" taking his uniform and a towel to his bathroom , stumbling on his way to the bathroom

Kongpob just comfortably dropped his head on the bed looking at the ceiling with a sigh and thought about how Arthit was  "such an idiot"

the cat was just in the corner wondering what he just witnessed.

These two are childhood friends with both their mothers being close friends. Kongpob and Arthit might have the age difference of 2 years apart but they're pretty close .  Tomorrow is Arthit's high school graduation , and since he's 2 years older Kong will be left behind with Arthit going onto university.

they have been through a lot together , the years since they were little until now were spent together , but once you grow older especially if the other is older what happens then?

a door to the bathroom opened "ok i'm done showering let's go"  Kong sat up "what about something to eat?"

"I'll just get something to eat on the way"

they both left the house and started walking on their path to school.

"i can't believe this is the last day we'll be walking to school together" pointing out that fact made Kongpob in a depressed mode "yeah , you'll be going to uni soon" but smiled hiding his unhappiness.

"hey remember?"

Kongpob: "remember what?"

Arthit: "you know , who ever reaches the pole last has to carry the other on their backs all the way to school"

Kongpob: "oh yea i remember"

Arthit: "haha you always lost , so how about it?"

Kongpob: "hmm?"

Arthit: "for the good old times, one last time we do that?"

Kongpob: "i don't know P'Arthit"

Arthit gets close to his face  "why you're scared you're going to lose again" 

Kongpob: "fine you're on" 

"ok" as Arthit runs ahead "no cheating P'Arthit" as Arthit ran ahead

-5 minutes later-

Arthit gets on Kongpob's back "can't believe you lost again"