(35)Neighbour

A/N

I remembered Arthit and Kongpob lived across from each other so this idea came into my mind and tadah this oneshot was created 😂 enjoy!!! 🙌

--------------------------------------------

Arthit's POV

Knowing the guy I'm dating lives right across me it's so weird but Kongpob doesn't seem to mind , he actually loves it he does the craziest and corny things showing of his affection towards me but it's quite embarrassing I'm sure the other people in the building are wondering why he's always doing this and for who ,how can this guy not get shy.

I got up I have a morning class , and I'm definitely not a morning person unlike someone who can wake up at the crack of dawn I'll never figure out how he does it.

I went up to the curtains to let the sun shine in and what I saw was not a surprise.

On Kongpob's window there is sticky notes in a shape of a heart and  written on the window with erasable marker 'have a great day my sun , I love you'  why is he so cheesy at least he didn't use my name no one knows about my other name only the closest people to me know thank god.

------------------------------------------

-Next morning-

Kongpob's POV

I always show my affection in the morning for Arthit like that because the first thing I want him to see is my love for him and think of me. Yea I know it's corny but is it wrong to show the one you love you love them even if it is crazy? Because I can never stop thinking about him he's the first thing i think about in the mornings and the last thing I think about at night ...you could say I'm lovesick don't worry I know that my self.

I always wake up before Arthit so I know he'll see my messages when he opens his curtains.

Everytime I open the curtains I see the sun rising in the horizon and it reminds me of him not just because his name means sun but also because he's the bright shining light in my heart, me being cheesy was never part of me until I met P'Arthit if you want to blame someone who made me like this blame it on my boyfriend not that I'm complaining.

For today I showed my affection by writing on the window saying 'you're the bright light that warms my heart,  everytime I think about you my heart beat races, and that's how I know my heart will never stop beating and keep living for you, morning my sun'

-At school-

It was the afternoon and I saw P'Arthit with his friends I went over and greeted them.

"N'Kongpob" "Sawadee Khap P'" Prem looked at me and P'Arthit in a weird way "I think we should go and leave these two alone"

Arthit was flustered "huh wait you don't have -" he was too late they already ran away

"P'Arthit are you that embarrassed to be alone with me" he looked at Kongpob "no but do they have to make it sound like we have to be alone when we're together"

"and will you stop with the writing on your windows to convey your messages or more like confessions like that it's embarrassing you could just text me"

"wheres the fun in that?" Arthit crosses his arms "so you're saying you'll never stop?" Kongpob didn't answer and started walking ahead "Kongpob I'm talking to you"

He kept on walking knowing Arthit is right behind him, he stopped walking when he was under a tree and felt someone bump into him behind.

"Tch Kongpob" he turned around to look at his boyfriend "you were the one following how should I know you weren't concentrating when I stopped" he glared at him "shut up"

"why did you stop here?" "because now we're really alone" Arthit was speechless

"and why do we need to be alone?" "to do this" as he kissed his lips "you *sigh* seriously" Kongpob laughed "I needed my booster for the day" Arthit raised his eyebrow "booster?"

"now that I have it I have to get to class, and you do too don't be thinking too much of me P'Arthit concentrate in class I'll see you tonight"

"huh when did I agree to meet you tonight? " "I can read your mind I get it ,you miss me" "huh when did i-"

"see ya neighbour" Arthit just stood staring at the man's back as he walks off. 

"how did he know I missed him? "

-------------------------------------

A/N

I wrote this in class and updated it's funny how I didn't get caught or more likely the teachers never really get mad at who ever has their phones out in class in my school 😳 well anyway I hope you enjoyed 😂