(60)The Regret

does reincarnation exist? do we get 2nd chances? will this time be a happy ending?

Kongpob's POV

At this moment i'm sitting across P'Arthit we have been friends since university. We weren't on good terms at the beginning but we got past it and became close friends and since then it's now been 5 years and my love for him still exists but i've never had the courage to confess too scared that i'll lose him. 

"here" i saw a spoon in front of me when i looked up "eat , i barely have seen you eat anything tonight" him feeding me like this is normal , he might see himself feeding a close friend or a little brother but to me these moments are special , "you have been pretty weird lately Kongpob , are you sleeping okay?" 

"i'm alright P'Arthit" the last thing i want to do is burden him with my problem and make him worry "you're lying , you don't tell me many things anymore" but he see's right through me "P'Arthit-" a painful pounding in my head was felt , i tried rubbing my head to make it stop but it hurt too much"Kongpob are you ok?" i heard someone calling out for me but all i hear now is the ringing in my ears getting louder every second that passes burying out the sound in the background....

what the hell is happening??..

all i see is darkness and i can't breathe , i also feel wet. I tried moving around and i felt like i was under water , forcing my eyes to open i did realize i was indeed under water , i was trying to swim up to go get air feeling like i'll die any second but why does it feel like i can't? looking down i saw that my leg was stuck under an anchor , i'm loosing even more breath and had no more strength to swim up to surface , the anchor was too strong and heavy for me to lift so i slowly went in to the darkness again...

---------------------------------------------------

Kongpob woke up in a panic with irregular breathing in the middle of the night "Kongpob" going to his side to see if he's ok "omg you scared me" Arthit rubbed the Kongpob's back to calm him down "P'Arthit what happened"

Arthit: "you really have the nerve to ask that? you collapsed all of a sudden when we were eating why the hell weren't you getting any sleep" 

Kongpob: "i can't go to sleep , i don't want to"

Arthit: "what the hell is going on Kongpob , the whole time you were unconscious you were breathing heavily and i was scared is there something you're not telling me?"

Kongpob: "it's something even i don't understand"

Arthit: "what do you mean?

Kongpob: "Lately i have been having weird and blurry dreams that make me suffocate like i'm dying so i wake up to heavy breathing once i feel like i can't breathe. I have become unable to sleep these past few nights after i have experienced those dreams , they felt so real like it's happened to me before and now this time i just dreamed was under water and loosing breath , the dreams are now getting more clearer and realistic i don't know what to do P'Arthit" 

Arthit's POV

i don't know what to do , i've never seen him this miserable i don't quite know what he's going through but i want to help "by the way P'Arthit" he looked at me with bloodshot eyes "where are we?" 

"were at the hospital i brought you here straight after you collapsed" he nodded and looked back down "you didn't tell anyone else did you?" 

Arthit: "no , i know you wouldn't want them to worry"

Kongpob: "thanks"

Arthit: "Kongpob i want you to sleep"

Kongpob: "did you hear what i said"