(49)Pocky

They were chilling in Kongpob's room and someone was eating happily while the other was just staring at him .

Kongpob felt like someone was staring at him , so he turned his head slowly "P'Arthit you like what you're seeing?"

"what the hell are you talking about?" with a raise of his eyebrow Kongpob answered back "you're staring at me and drooling?" Arthit was shocked that he wiped his mouth with his sleeve "i wasn't drooling"

Kongpob: "no i'm pretty sure you were , don't deny it"

Arthit: "fine yea you caught me , but i wasn't because of you"

Kongpob: "i don't believe you , but anyway then why were you staring at me?"

Arthit pointed with his finger at what Kongpob's eating "this?" holding it up with Arthit nodding "you could've just asked P'Arthit"

Arthit: "you know i'm not good at that"

Kongpob: "but your my boyfriend , don't be shy"

Arthit just blushed "why are you blushing? are you still shy about me saying that you're my boyfriend"

"no shut up" he turned back and went back to "reading"

Kongpob: "you don't want it anymore?" no answer

it went quiet all of a sudden , Arthit felt a weird vibe beside him , he turned around and saw Kongpob's right in his face "KONGPOB"

Kongpob: "did i scare you"

Arthit: "you're seriously asking me that?"

Kongpob: "ok i'm sorry"

Arthit was trying to get back to normal breathing as he was frightened from Kongpob's (handsome) face "P'Arthit" his voice sounded a bit deep so Arthit looked back at his boyfriend and saw a pocky stick in his mouth"what are you doing?"

tilting his head to the left with a raised eyebrow trying to get his older boyfriend to get what he means "i'm not eating it from your mouth"

"oh c'mon , whats sweeter than eating your favourite flavoured pocky from your boyfriends lips"

Arthit: "you're not going to stop this until i agree aren't you?"

Kongpob:"yup"

*sigh* "fine" Kongpob's eyes lightened up when he agreed

he waited or Arthit to come closer but before he got any closer he ate almost the whole stick of pocky until there was a bit of left which was very close to his lips "why did you do that for?" with the shrug of his shoulder from Kongpob "you're not really expecting me to take that bit from your lips are you?"

Kongpob wasn't bothered answering he just kept shrugging his shoulders , Arthit on the other hand just got annoyed and just stared at his boyfriend in annoyance , Kong saw that he was annoyed but wasn't going to give up , so he went closer to Arthit nearly lips touching .

Arthit was tempted ( who wouldn't? ) it was like he was possessed but he leaned forward and their lips touched with pocky been taken out from Kong's lips into Arthit's mouth , it didn't stop there , they just kept on kissing until their lips got numb.

"how did it turn out like this?' as Arthit thought

"here" he turned still confused on what just happened "eat the rest" and kissed Arthit on the lips , leaving him stunned he went back on his bed and continued reading 'i still don't understand what just happened' Arthit thought once again just staring into space , while a smirking boyfriend on the bed.

'ohh P'Arthit i love you' not said out loud but what Kongpob thought in his mind

----------------------------------------

A/N

i'm sorry it was reallllyyy short , just a break from making long ones i at least posted something haha, the next one will be a long one , i promise and did you guys watch baby bright? I saw it on YouTube from a fan Cam and Like omg 😂 it was funny and heart warming at some points , even if I didn't understand most of it , their actions were quite funny, P'Krist and P'Singto pulled it off 💕💕👌 and that ending i didn't need subtitles to know what they said to each other.....