(9)You deserve it!!

this is a continuation from the last chapter -April fools-

All of Arthit's friends are still at his dorm  , Knott angry at Bright , Toota keeps saying "he was in no way part of this ", Prem just sitting down agreeing with Knott while snacking  , and Bright who is the responsible for all this doesn't seem want to listen to Knott nagging at him about how he should think before acting. 

They obviously know Arthit isn't outside the door anymore about 20 minutes ago they heard running footsteps which knew it was Arthit guessing he would to Kongpob to explain and Patch things up.

The gang was about leave the dorm guessing Arthit won't be coming for a long time and they don't want to bother them but as Knott was going to twist door knob his phone started ringing..

-On the phone with Arthit-

All was heard from the phone was Arthit crying so Knott decided to put the phone call on speaker.

Knott: A'Arthit what's wrong? why are you crying? aren't you with Kongpob? said with a shocked voice as he is worried on what's wrong with his friend to cry this loudly 

Arthit: "KNOTT what am i going to do?

Knott: "Ok calm down Arthit...what happened? did something happen with kongpob?

Arthit: "Ko...Kong....Kon...Kongpob jumped of the bridge" with more crying but louder

Prem,Bright,Toota,Knott: "WHAT" said in a loud shocking unision and staring at each other blankly with the same expression and then dropping their eyes on Bright clearly with the eyes that say "This is your fault Bright" 

Bright: "Hahah...haha....Arthit that's not funny it doesn't mean it's april fools means you have to pretend your boyfriend did suicide because of this"

Arthit: "Bright i'm going to kill you, you don't say a word out of this..it's your fault...Knott what am i going to do Kongpob could be dead"

Bright: "Arthit are you really serious about jumping off....i'm panicking here Arthit i'm really sorry about this"

Knott: "ok ok where are you Arthit we'll come to you"

Arthit: still crying like a baby "i'm a..at..t Rama VII Bri..dge" also said with hiccups

Knott: "ok we'll be there soon and you better not do anything stupid Arthit"

-call ended-

all of them hurriedly got in Knott's car drove off as fast as he can go hoping for no traffic.

-Rama VII Bridge-

when the whole gang arrived they were were searching for Arthit when they spotted him sitting flat down crouched near the bridge.

AI'ARTHIT shouts louder than the cars driving past sounded from all of them.
Arthit had looked at them looking dead from all the sobbing and shock.

Bright: "Ai"Arthit did Kongpob really jump off....ar..rr.eee y...you su.ree?" Bright was shocked and terrified from what is happening that he can't think clearly anymore he was starting to stutter and tears starting to come out of his eyes.

Arthit: "IT'S YOUR FAULT...it's your fault ...your fault " said with repetition

Toota and Knott was next to Arthit and Prem next to bright wit them comforting them... that's all they could of to do...they don't how to handle this...all of a sudden Bright got up and sat on is knees looking at Arthit with a blank,scared, face