(11)Taking steps forward Part 2

It's their anniversary soon and it seems one of the boys want to take a step in their relationship

Kongpob is absolutely sure now that he wants to marry the love of his life Arthit. Kongpob has taken over his father's company has a CEO and Arthit has been promoted at his work. He did promise Arthit's parents he will only marry Arthit when they're absolutely sure and ready.

-2 years before-

4-5 years in relationship and Arthit made a proposal of meeting his parents cause he thought it was the right time and didn't want to keep the secret of him dating a junior of his that's a guy from his parents anymore.

Arthit met Kongpob parents 5 months ago, even though they were a nervous wreck at the time for their reaction it seemed as though his parents didn't mind it they were a pretty open-minded parents all they wanted was their son to be happy with the person he loves and they know he's a capable person and raised him well. And pretty much loved Arthit as their own son.

Kongpob and Arthit were pleased especially Arthit since he was worrying about 'what if they didn't approve of us?' 'what if they say Kongpob has to choose between his family or me?' but luckily it seemed as though god was on his side.

Arthit's parents are a bit different, he's from an average family comparing to Kongpob. He's an only child which terrifies Kongpob since they're both men they can"t give birth to a biological child.

-Arthit's hometown-

Arthit didn't tell his parents he was bringing a boyfriend he just said it was friend who he's bringing over, he needed to tell his parents the truth in person about their relationship.

They arrived finally after 3 hour ride on a bus and then took a taxi for 10 minutes and then the moment where they knock on the door looking at each other nervously.

Arthit was greeted by his mother who seemed to be cooking from the smell on her and the kitchen making Arthit's favourites. She hugged him telling him how much she missed him and kissed him on his cheek,  Arthit missed his mother's hugged they always felt like home. 

His mother finally looked Kongpob whoa been standing looking at them hugging each other. Kongpob greeted her with a wai

"you must be Kongpob"
"yes khap"
"well come in" said with a smile on her face that makes her glowing

Arthit greeted him dad who was sitting down watching t.v as well as Kongpob did.

-At dinner-

It seemed as though Arthit's mother went all out on his favourites but also made sure to not make non-spicy foods for Kongpob since Arthit kept on reminding them he can't spicy food.

Kongpob and Arthit were talking to the parents about the job they do and how Kongpob and Arthit met it had a a vibe of a loving family.

-after dinner-

It was 7:00 pm and it was time to tell them the reason they came here together. They both sat I'm the living room.

Arthit:  "mum,  dad I have something to tell you"

A's dad: "sure son you can tell us anything"

Arthit took a deep breath while looking at Kongpob obviously nervous then looking back at his parents.

Arthit: "I'm dating someone"

A's Mum: "oh really then you should bring her here sometime"

Arthit: "well about that..ummm"

Arthit was starting to stutter and not making sense on what he's trying to say.