(52)Our Family [S1]

Now that they have an additional person in their life to complete a little family their priority is their child Moon . no one said it was easy to care and raise another being but if you're ready and have people or someone that love you they will definitely have your back and help you when you need it and when you have no idea what to do.

Arthit has taken time of work so he could stay home but is most likely to maybe quit and just have Kongpob work as a CEO for the company , he doesn't want to hire a nanny or anything , it's their child he's going to be the one to raise him and see him grow and take care of their child but right now he's in a mess and don't know what to do with a crying baby in his arms , Kongpob is at an important meeting , and he can't call him he doesn't want to call his friends cause he's pretty sure they won't know what to do and just tease him about not knowing how to do this and which they just make things worse than it already is....somehow

calling his parents would be a bit embarrassing for him and didn't want it to even be an option not wanting to look like a disappointment to them , he tried everything to make the crying stop that he's almost going to break out in tears.

ring ring ring

he heard the phone ringing but not clear enough as the baby was crying even louder.

"hel-lo"

Kongpob: " P'Arthit ,are you ok? i hear crying noises "

Arthit: " i can't do this Kongpob"

Kongpob: " what are you talking about? wait never mind i'll be there soon"

Arthit: "what about work"

Kongpob: "i'm concerned about you so wait for a few minutes and i'll be there"

Arthit: "o-ok"

Arthit is pacing all around the house just hoping for Kongpob to come home sooner while rocking the baby in his arms also hoping for him to stop crying.

Kongpob's POV

when i was on the phone with P'Arthit i could hear the loud cry of Moon , i felt bad about leaving him alone with him, i asked him this morning if he will be ok for a few hours alone with our child, just like always he probably said ok just to not worry me but that honestly just makes me worry more i hate it when he tries to do things alone and not say anything until he is at the verge of crying from frustration.

kongpob got inside the car once he unlocked it and just his luck the traffic was really bad " are you kidding me?" as Kongpob hit his steering wheel in anger , " i really don't need this right now"

the traffic moved slowly bit by bit , he knows a short cut to get home faster but the road that leads the short cut is a little ahead so no matter what he's stuck in this traffic.

having a child with P'Arthit is a dream come true but it's also new for us , yes i have nieces and nephews and i have taken care of them but it's different this is our child and our responsibility, but this is probably more harder for P'Arthit since he's an only child and hasn't really taken care of kids. I also know he won't call anyone else to bother them with this , he didn't even call me so he can't disturbed but sometimes he has to be selfish and this concerns our child but i know he'll get better along the way , were both just new to parenting.

the traffic moved a bit faster now and he could finally drive into the lane to go the short cut way thankfully no one else was really on this road and could drive comfortably.

when Kongpob parked the car he could already hear the noise from the inside so he ran and unlocked the front door with his keys.

the sound was coming from upstairs and when he came into the sight of his husband with their child in his arms also while Arthit was silent crying since he had tears streaming down his face