(28)Found you Part 2

Kongpob's POV

why are they here? can't i have a peace for one day?

Kongpob opens the door to find them panicking and out of breath.

Kongpob: "what's so important you guys had to come here so early in the morning"

"James escaped" as Aim yelled 

i know yesterday i told them to stop hitting him but they should've looked over him to not get away, i can't let father know about this.

"BOSS what do we do?"

Kongpob: "you guys should've been looking over him, how did he get away anyway"

"we think he broke the window and ran away or got picked up by a car maybe those guys rescued him, Boss you should've let us kill him yesterday he betrayed us and now you let him live and escape, you have to be careful Boss"

Kongpob: "don't worry about me , worry about your selves but can we not talk about this at the moment , it's not a great time i have a guest"

"Boss you have a guest? that's new who is it?"

Kongpob: "you guys don't need to know, you guys go and if you see James tell me"

"ok Boss"

Kongpob closed door with a sigh and starts going up stairs to his room and see's P'Arthit sitting on the bed. why does it feel like all my worries go away once i look at him? 

Arthit: "is everything all right?"

Kongpob: "i'm fine, but are you ok? do you hurt anywhere?"

Arthit: "i'm alright now thanks to you, i feel like i owe you since you did save me twice"

you don't need to owe me anything just looking at you looking well and healthy makes me happy as Kongpob thought

Kongpob: "you don't need to i helped you willingly"

Arthit: "but i want to" as he pouts

how could he look cuter and adorable when he pouts, i have never felt like this towards a man before or for anyone for a fact, girls have tried to flirt with me but they never interested so why does this guy catch my attention is it really love at first sight? Kongpob felt defeated by that pout and gave in.

Kongpob: "ok uhh-hh i-if you say so" 

Arthit: "i've wanted to ask this but do you live here by yourself or do you live with your family?"

Kongpob felt struck by that question, he does live alone it's a big house for one person to live in he feels alone in this big house, he also doesn't want to live with a father who he has to call boss

Arthit: "uh sorry if i offended you"

Kongpob: "no you didn't it's fair you told me about your debt problem , umm  i do live alone i've never been on good terms with my father and for my mother well she passed away when i was 7 by a car accident"

Arthit: "sorry i shouldn't have asked" 

Kongpob: "don't worry i'm over it"

Kongpob said he's over it but he's not , he just doesn't show it, he still nightmares about seeing his mother dying on the ground with blood everywhere, it was a hit and run , Kongpob believes it was not a accident, when he grew up he thought and believed it was because of his father that his mother had to die , because of what he does.