(24)The warmth you give me

A/N

it's a really short one but i found it cute, enjoy!! 🙌🙈😇

--------------------

Arthit's POV

the weather hasn't been great these days, it's been cold every single day but why is it that even it's freezing it feels warm when i'm next to this specific person.

the wind was howling outside and i'm sitting on the bed with Kongpob right beside me and watching a horror movie, why does he like to see me suffer from these things

Arthit: "Kongpob tell me why you decided a horror movie"

Kongpob: "you should know me by now P'Arthit"

Arthit: "what do you want"

Kongpob: "you'll find out sooner or later"

Arthit just sighs and looks back at the t.v and continues watching, there was a jump scare and it freaked Arthit which ended up with him hugging Kongpob hiding his face on Kongpob's chest clearly hearing his heart.

kongpob: "P'Arthit, it's gone now"

Arthit turns his head to face the t.v but saw that he got tricked by his junior as he clearly saw it wasn't gone which resulted in him doing the same reaction.

Arthit: "you lied to me" as he mumbles

Kongpob: "sorry but couldn't help it , your reaction is so cute"

Arthit looks up at Kongpob  in realization

Arthit: "ugh is this the reason"

Kongpob: "maybe , maybe not"

Arthit tries to move away but someone is not willing for him to leave

Kongpob: "stay like this, i'll share my warmth with you, i felt you were shivering"

Arthit: "i'm not cold i was just scared and, i was already warm just by sitting with you"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit you can really say cute things "

Arthit: "look who's talking" followed with a chuckle from Kongpob

the cold outside will never reach them as they have given each other the warmth from their hearts.