(19)Hold my hand

Arthit has always hated horror and his boyfriend knows that so why in the world did he take them to a haunted house?

Arthit: "Kongpob?"

Kongpob: "hm"

Arthit: "would you enlighten why we are standing in front of a haunted house?"

Kongpob: "scared?"

Arthit: "you should know by now i don't like these things"

Kongpob:"aww come on P'Arthit, you were so fierce in your hazer days, who would've thought you were the softie kind"

Arthit: "i'm not a softie i'm just not a fan of these things"

Kongpob: "i'm right here, i'll hold your hand"

Arthit: "why would i do that?"

Kongpob: "so you'll feel safe"

Arthit: "i don't need to hold your hand, *clears throat*  ju- just walk before me"

Kongpob: "ok, you better not run away when your behind me"

Arthit: "whatever just go"

------------------

as they were walking inside, there wasn't much lights so technically it was dark which made Arthit's heart race from nervousness he was feeling.

Kongpob was in front of Arthit, he barely gets scared of these things, he got startled Arthit bumped into him from behind.

Kongpob: "P'Arthit are you ok?"

Arthit: "does it look like i'm ok? why are you so far away, i thought i was alone untill i just bumped into you"

Kongpob: "i told you to hold my hand" 

kongpob puts hand out his palm facing up and looking at Arthit.

Arthit: "is this the reason you brought me here"

Kongpob: "you caught me *chuckles*"

Arthit:"why would you bring me to a haunted house just to hold my hand?"

Kongpob: "because your afraid to in public and you're always embarrassed even when were alone, but i know you don't like to be alone at these things"

Arthit:"tch you played dirty, you used my weakness"

Kongpob: "i know, but i love it when we hold hands, and by the way are you going to hold it or not my hand hurts being hung alone and it's very lonely it needs it partner"

Arthit just sighs, looks away and puts his hand over his.

Arthit:"happy?"

Kongpob: "thrilled"

even though it's dark Arthit can see the Kongpob's eyes sparkling in the dark, he's just thankful he can't see his face right now , cause it's completely red.

Arthit: "let's go"

Arthit didn't feel as scared anymore, holding his hand gives him the warmth and that feeling of being safe.

----------------------

they finally finished the haunted house and Arthit was relieved it was over.

Kongpob: "that wasn't bad?"

Arthit:"for you it wasn't"

Kongpob: "awww c'mon you seemed to calm down after i held your hand"

Arthit: "shut up, and by the way will you let go now"

Kongpob: "never"

Arthit: "huh?"

Kongpob: "i'm never letting go"

Arthit: "you'll have to let go eventually"

Kongpob: " but not now , let's go home P'Arthit" as he starts walking making Arthit being dragged along.

Arthit: "you never listen"

------------------------

A/N

another short one, these ideas just keep popping in my head out of no where, But hope you enjoyed reading it!! 😊😇