(31)Embarrassed

Arthit's POV

It's 9:00 pm on a Friday night and Arthit was walking to a club with his friends , they kept nagging at him to go with them even though they know Kongpob's jealous , possessive , overprotective character they promised not to let Kongpob know about this. 

He really didn't want to go these places don't suit him he'd rather be in his room reading with most likely Kongpob there with him , he told Kongpob he'd be busy today and can't sleep in the same dorm today and being Kongpob he doesn't want to get in the way and a burden if Arthit is busy.

as the sound of the music and thudding noise becomes nearer Arthit's heart races faster.        "hey , loosen up a bit" with a slap on the back from Bright.

as they have shown their ID's in front door they got inside with the loud music booming surrounding the place. Arthit and his friends sat down on the seats in the corner.

people dancing , chatting , drinking were all the things people come here for but Arthit just wasn't up for it 'why did i come?' as Arthit thought in his mind while his body is slumped on the couch.

"Arthit cheer up don't be sulking have some fun , this is our last year in uni then we have responsibilities once we've graduated " as Toota said while drinking. 

"i'm going to have fun and dance" Bright getting up excited seeing the view of girls dancing with then Prem and Toota joining in.

Knott: "hey you ok?"

Arthit: "what do you mean? why wouldn't i be?"

Knott: "i know you Arthit, you don't like these things, i tried to stop them from making you come but they wouldn't listen they just want to spend time with you before we graduate"

Arthit: "i know but why this place?"

Knott: "it's Bright and Toota what do you expect? *chuckles*"

Arthit: "they just want to hit on people"

Knott and Arthit laugh and talk totally forgetting about the things he was worried about he might be not the type to party but is the person who likes have a good old chat with friends.

their seating wasn't far from where the entry door was so Arthit looks forward and see's someone coming in that looks oddly familiar.

---------------------------

Kongpob's POV

'i can't see P'Arthit today but i miss him'  he has missed his sun but he didn't want to bother Arthit if he's busy 'why and what is he busy with on a friday night?  is what he had wanted to ask but didn't want to annoy him by questioning him.

getting turned down today by a certain someone made him depressed with also getting a call at that moment.

"Hello" 

"you busy today?" the person on the other side of the call answered , Kongpob is totally free today "no i'm free today?" "eh no plans with your boyfriend today?" Kongpob's mood totally went down even more if possible "no he said he's busy but why are you calling me" the person finally remembered why he called "we haven't seen each other for a while why don't you come over?"  

"isn't it busy especially on friday nights?" "hmm but it's ok i can work and chat with you at the same time we have other employees too you know?" as he chuckles along with that line "fine i'll go over there not like i have anything better to do" "hmm see you my sister also seems to be happy knowing your coming over" Kongpob laughs "hm i'll be over soon" ending the call with that.