(50)THE START

-chapter after the honeymoon-

They all left the airport and went to their own vehicles , both of the parents of Kongpob's and Arthit's were having an argument about who should take Kongpob and Arthit , someone got fed up and finally spoke up .

"how about i just go with you and Kongpob goes with his own parents" both parents in unison "noooo newly weds should be together" 

"we might as will take a taxi then since you guys won't make up your minds and you're also making too much noise which causes people to pay attention to us"

A's M: "doesn't matter , i don't care about them"

K's M:"i'm with her on this"

Arthit: "we keep this going on , just choose or we will take a taxi"

A car came by and stopped in front of them , the driver slid down the window exposing 2 girls in the front seats "hello bro and bro-in-law"

Kongpob: "what's happening? why are you guys here?"

Kulap: "is that a way to speak to your sister"

Nin: "and the fact we took time and came to see our brother"

Kongpob: "that's not what i meant but thought we might see you when were back like it's already enough everyone else came"

Kulap: "well thank you for the hello"

Nin: "anyway welcome back home and you too Oon"

Kongpob: "Oon?"

"he's family now , so why not , right? ...Oon?" all eyes were now on Arthit , he felt like he was on the spotlight but smiled and said "Khap P'"

"what? you don't even let me sometimes call you that" earning a little kick on his ankle and whispers "shut up Kong" 

Nin: "if you lovers are done should we go or would rather stand ere and hear them both keep arguing about who to drive you guys"

Kongpob: "think this is a better solution P'Arthit"

Kulap: "please hurry up newly weds"

Arthit: "yea i think it's better this way"

both mothers: "our sons are so cruel"

Arthit: "Mae if we don;t go with them we'll be stuck standing here with you guys deciding who's driving both of us"

Kongpob and Arthit put their stuff in the trunk and once they got in they drove off with everyone else following them.

-in the car-

"so how was the honeymoon guys?"

Kongpob: "it was amazing , it was nice seeing a different kind of place for a change"

Arthit: "yea being somewhere other than Thailand was nice but i kind of missed home"

Kongpob: "what are you talking about? home was always with you"

Arthit: "what?"

"i'm your home P'Arthit" with the sigh from the other "you can't stop your cheesiness for 1 minute?" Kong had the seriousness look towards at Arthit "i wasn't trying to be cheesy i was being serious"

Arthit's POV

i could the see he was being serious with what he was saying , but i actually just thought he was being his normal cheesy self guess i was wrong "ok i'm sorry sometimes it's hard to know when your cheesy or serious with what you say"