(27)Found you Part 1

A/N

🙋Before you read i just want to say this is a bit different from my other oneshots i felt i needed to make something different...ummm you will find out what I mean by different enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------

Arthit and Kongpob's lives were totally different but they still somehow found and fell in love with each other.

Arthit is an office worker he never thought he would love someone ever again as his crush he has had for years was together with his best friend so he gave up on finding love or hoping for someone to love him,he's been brought up by loving parents the love from his parents is what he thinks is enough for him. he dedicated his life on working hard and trying to clear out his debt he got since he had to pay for his mothers hospital bills , he had no choice but to borrow money but one thing he should know these debt collectors can be vicious.

as for Kongpob he is the leader of a gang, his gang was vicious and could kill anyone who messes with them but even though he's the leader he sometimes hates what he does he has blood on his hands and all over his body nearly everyday he feels like a monster and having thoughts that no one will ever love someone like him. Kongpob took after his father who was a vicious leader, his family is rich but didn't like the way he had to make money just to live he wished to be a normal human but it's a bit late he's done too much damage for that happen.

----------------------------------

Arthit's POV

Arthit was walking home from work, there was a construction nearby it was dangerous to walk around there but Arthit was too occupied in his thoughts to realize what was going on until he heard a 'LOOK OUT' shout from the top of the construction building  he looked up to see bricks falling down he was too shocked on whats happening that he stood there but suddenly feeling like a strong  gush of wind just pushed him out of the way then hitting the floor a bit far from where the incident happened.

"hey you ok?" as the man that rescued him questioned him with him on top of Arthit "yeah i'm ok thanks for that" Arthit looked at the guy who saved him "hey uhh you going to keep on being in this position" as Arthit said staring at the guy who's staring back "uhh sorry bout that" as the other guy stands up and reaches his down to help Arthit up.

once Arthit reached his hand up to stand a guy who seemed to be part of the construction work came running to them "you guys ok? any injuries?" Arthit looked at the construction worker "uhh we're ok P' sorry bout the trouble i should've looked where i was walking" the construction worker sighed "uhh thank god it would've been such a disaster if this Nong didn't save you just be careful next time ok i have to go now look where you walking from now on" the two were now standing 

"again thank you for that i don't know what would've happened if you weren't there" Arthit felt a bit awkward about what happened and now that they're total strangers this guy came out of nowhere and saved him "uhh no problem i couldn't just stand there and do nothing but you are ok right?" Arthit chuckles a bit "i'm fine but i got to ask are you ok?" Kongpob looks at Arthit with a smile and with a laughing tone "uhh this can do nothing to me so i'm fine don't worry".

the other guys phone started ringing and it seemed to be important as he quickly said "i have to go but it was nice meeting you keep safe next time don;t zone out and look where you going" Arthit could feel something weird but ignored it and said "uhh thanks again" with that the other guy started running off.

as the other guy ran fast until you could not see him any longer disappearing in to the distance he felt that wasn't going to be the last time they meet each other "i didn't get his name did i?" Arthit didn't realize that from this point on his life is going to change forever.