(56)Our Family [S2]

It was a nice Tuesday morning with the sun shining through the curtains and also with the sound of music from chirping birds heard from the outside, Arthit woke up as he stretched his body.

When he looked to his left he didn't see his husband in sight so he sat up and looked around the room and tried calling out his name " Kong " no response was heard , he didn't hear any noise from the bathroom in their room so he knows he couldn't be showering .

Kongpob was known for being a morning person , but if Arthit is on the bed with him in the morning he'll just stare at him until he has awoken too so Arthit knows this is a bit strange for him not to be in the bed at the moment.

He held the edge of the blanket that was only now covering his legs and pulled it away from him making it folded on the other side of the bed.

When he got up while putting his slippers on he opened the door and left the room , as he was walking he saw the door to Moon's room was opened only about a crack when he looked inside with his hand gripped to the handle of the door and opened the door a bit with a gentle push making creaking noises.

The door was fully opened now and he saw a man sitting on the chair near the crib with his arms dangled over the crib sleeping.

Arthit walked over to him and shook him a bit to wake him up "Kong" "Kongpob" the sleeping man finally woke up as he rubbed his eyes " oh P'Arthit what time is it"

"It's 9 in the morning how long have you been here" he looked at Arthit seeing a worried expression "i think it was around 4 am when I came here" the worried husband was extremely shocked "what why?!"

Kongpob: "he was crying so I got up"

Arthit: "crying?! How come I didn't hear it?"

Kongpob: "you were tired it was understandable you didn't hear it"

Arthit was feeling sorry for having Kongpob wake up in the middle of the night so he just wrapped his arms around Kongpob's neck while he was still sitting on the chair making him have his head on Arthit's stomach and Arthit's head lying on top of  Kongpob's head " P'Arthit " as Kongpob said confused on whats happening.

"I'm sorry"

Kongpob: "huh , for what?"

Arthit: "for having you to get up in the middle of the night and taking care of him by yourself"

Kongpob chuckled " oh P'Arthit "

"What's so funny" said while lifting his head of from Kongpob's head and looked down at Kongpob's face still having his arms wrapped around his neck "it's funny and adorable that you think you have to apologise" Arthit pouted after that statement

Arthit was about to let go until it was too late when Kongpob wrapped his arms around his waist "you're not going anywhere" looking up at his husband with a smile "i should go and make some breakfast since I'm the only one who can make something decent around here"

Kongpob: "do you always have to point out that I can't cook every chance you get"

Arthit: "if there's a opportunity to say it then I will"

Kongpob: "well then let's say if I didn't have you I would die from starvation"

Arthit: " don't be dramatic"

Kongpob: "i'm not I'm just stating that i can't live without you " said with a teasing laugh

"Mhm sure" while rolling his eyes "but Kongpob I have to ask is your neck ok? , does it hurt?" Kongpob shook his and answered with a no "ok I was just worried because you didn't look comfortable when I saw you"