(21)Taken

Kongpob and Arthit were sitting down in a cafe having a date, they were enjoying each others presence, everyone was checking out the younger guy but of course there was one person Kongpob's eyes everyone else didn't matter in his world, Arthit noticed how every girl were looking at Kongpob, he felt anger and possessive.

Arthit's POV 

why the hell are they checking him out? , why does he always attract people around him?, i know they probably see me as just someone who's his friend but have manners and don;t look at someone with lustful eyes. 

Arthit didn't realize he was stabbing at his food until Kongpob told him.

Kongpob: "P'Arthit are you ok?"

Arthit: "why would you think i'm not"

Kongpob: "because you're stabbing your food"

Arthit: "huh awwww uh i-i'm fine"

Kongpob: "you sure?"

Arthit: "ye-yeah i'm fine, really"

before Kongpob could say anything he got interrupted by some people.

"Arthit"

Arthit: "ohh Jay , Namtarn" as he greets his friends

Namtarn: "it's funny to see you here, and oh you must be Kongpob the campus moon, we heard a lot about you"

Kongpob: "ohhh sawadee khap"  i saw that Kongpob uncomfortable with this, but he wouldn't say anything.

Jay: "how about we share a table , we should catch up"

Arthit just wanted to have a day with Kongpob but guess his luck isn't on his side today.

Kongpob: "you guys sit here, i'll sit next to P'Arthit"

------------------- 

they were all chatting like the old times, but someone felt left out so he just stayed quiet this whole time, not wanting to interrupt their conversation

"N'Kongpob"

Kongpob: "Khap P'Namtarn"

Namtarn: "are you single? , because if you are i have this friend her name is Joy, she really likes you, do you want to meet her?"

Arthit: "he's taken" 

Arthit cut in the conversation before Kongpob could answer and everyone eyes are now on him.

Namtarn: "oh really? well i guess you would be"

Kongpob was happy to know Arthit didn't like someone trying to set him up with someone 

Jay: "hey Arthit"

Arthit: "hmm?"

Jay: "what about you?"

Arthit: "what do you mean?"

Jay: "do you have someone?"

Kongpob got interested and listened while looking at Arthit as he sips on his iced coffee, Arthit felt eyes staring at him from the side.

Arthit: "uhh i-i do have someone"

jay: "really who is she?"

Arthit wanted to tell them but he didn't know what their reactions would be , but he knew he had to tell them one day.