(18)Pain

Arthit and Kongpob are having a argument, Arthit's been so busy and tired that he hasn't noticed anything wrong with Kongpop.

Arthit: "Kongpob enough, i'm tired i just got back from work"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit i know you're tired but we barely talk with each other even though we live together, it's like i'm invisible when you get home"

Arthit: "how can we have proper conversations when i'm dead tired, you'll know this feeling when you graduate"

Kongpob: "so you're calling me a kid? you used to think i was pretty mature"

Arthit: "i never said that why do you always put words in my mouth"

Kongpob: "P'Arthit i have to ask this one thing?"

Arthit: "what now?, you're giving me a headache here Kongpob"

Kongpob: "do you still care about me?"

Arthit: "why would you ask that? what makes you think i don't?"

Kongpob: "you've changed since you graduated"

Arthit: "i kind of have to university is different from the outside world"

Kongpob: "yea i get that, but you've changed the way you act with me"

Arthit: "what do you mean? what do i do that's different"

Kongpob: "when i try to hug you, you step away , you don't let me kiss you as much even when were alone , you ALWAYS face your back to me when we sleep , it's like your distancing yourself from me, did i do something wrong?"

Arthit: "Kongpob what do you want me to do?"

Kongpob: "your asking me? *sigh* Kongpob has tears threatening to come out but he holds them in he doesn't want to look vulnerable in front Arthit.

Arthit: "you're telling me these when i'm tired and having a headache i can't think straight at the moment"

Kongpob: "then when is the right time to tell you this? you always say your tired, and in the weekends you always go out with your friends and don't make time with me but you do for your friends, why? and last week you had a business trip do you see we don't spend together as much anymore even though we live together, you might say you care about me but i don't see that"

Arthit: "i spend the weekends with my friends because all you ever ask me when i wake up is how is work? is there anything i can help with? you ask me about work when it's the weekend , don't you see i'm tired when i come back from work why would i want to talk about it when i can finally relax, and what can i do i can't tell them when to have business trips or not it's my job to do what i've been told"

Kongpob:"because you're tired that's why i want to help, i might not be able to but i care unlike someone"

Arthit: "Kongpob honestly i'm sick of this"

Kongpob: "where you going?"

Arthit: "anywhere but here" 

SLAM as the door shuts after Arthit leaves

Kongpob couldn't take it anymore he fell on the couch and started bawling his eyes out, the stress with his family problems and having a fight with Arthit is just making him lose it. he gets up and took out some cigarettes that he's hidden but never used , he hasn't smoked for years when Arthit found out before they dated.