(10)Taking steps forward Part 1

Kongpob and Arthit have been dating for 2 years Kongpob in his 2nd year and Arthit in his 4th

Kongpob is in his room studying at his desk while Arthit was on the bed reading the diary again which they have lost count on how many times he has read that diary for. They decided to spend the night at younger mans dorm today.

"P'Arthit it seems like you just finished reading it? and now you're reading it again?" said while looking at Arthit
"what i just like what you have written here"  still flipping through the pages
"but you've read it for like the millionth time you could say every word of by heart and its still embarrassing"
"well your busy studying and i love reading it's adorable seeing how you wrote our love story"
"I'm finished studying now so I think I can come and sit next to you" Kongpob got up from his chair and got closer to the the bed where Arthit is "are you sure you're done I don't want to be the reason for you're failure" in a teasing voice "I am...i studied for 3 straight hours so I think I should take a break and be with you now" starting to snuggle in with Arthit

"P'Arthit?"
"hmmm" answering with a hum with his face snuggled next to Kongpob's neck enjoying the comfortable silence
"don't you realize most of your stuff is in my room?" Arthit looked up to see his stuff have somehow moved here without notice he wondered why it was always weird he couldn't find stuff at his dorm"
"what? are you annoyed that I'm making a mess Mr.clean freak" Kongpob chuckled at what Arthit said "that's not what I meant... I meant that it technically feels like we're living together" "are you trying to tell me to leave because I'm a burden or... "
"P'Arthit that's not what I meant"
"then what do you mean?" "I mean why don't we live together? It's been on my mind for sometime now"......

Arthit was too shocked for words he didn't know what to say which made Kongpob look at Arthit nervous and rejected.

"P'Arthit aren't you gonna say anything..."
Arthit was totally zoned but finally came back to senses when he heard Kongpob speak.  "are you sure about this like I know we've been dating for 2 years now but are we ready to take that step" "P'Arthit I'm even ready to marry you and grow old with you" Arthit was flustered with the confession his junior just said "you just asked me to live together and now you're telling me you want to marry and grow old with me? How can you say these things with a straight face"
"because my love for you will never fade... So what about my proposal of living together" "well...... "
"P'Arthit can you just answer I'm a nervous wreck right now"
"I'd love to.... I'm glad we're moving forward..and oh can you please not say cheesy things like marrying me.. We still have a long way of life head of us anything could happen" "well I know for sure of one thing that's going to happen" Arthit looked at Kongpob in the eyes "what are you sure that's going to happen"
"being with you for the rest of our lives"
"why are you so sure of that"
"cause I love you too much to let go"
"OK I've had enough of your cheesiness I'm going to shower" getting up and grabbing towel before he could go to the bathroom Kongpob said "can I join you"
"NO...coz I know of what you'll do" with Arthit closing the door and which Kongpob pouting but for sure he'll maybe get it sooner or later since they're going to live together and Kongpob have a warm smile on his face thinking how much they've been through but still are together and now they're taking their relationship further.

Arthit's POV

-Arthit thinking in the shower-

when Arthit thought living together he was happy to know their relationship is getting serious and couldn't get rid of what Kongpob said to him "marrying him" "growing old with him" why is he such an idiot...an idiot that I'm in love with.  But we've only been dating for 2 years anything could happen but the thing I sure I don't want to lose is someone with the name Kongpob... The person who likes to tease me and be so cheesy at time but I know no one will ever be able to take his place from my heart..
Moving in Together is a a big step but I'm willing to take that step with him and hope our future will be as good as it is now.