(25)Don't leave me

"P'Arthit wake up or you'll be late for work"

Arthit: "*grunts* and *moans* hmphhh 5 more minutes"

Kongpob: "no you have to get up, you always put the blame on me that you're late"

Arthit: "ugh fine fine, i'm getting up, what time is it?"

Kongpob: "7:30"

Arthit: "hmm, wait huh? 7:30"

Kongpob: "i told you would be late"

Arthit ignores Kongpob and rushes while stumbling to the bathroom, as he's done showering and gets dressed up Kongpob gives him his breakfast before he leaves for work.

Kongpob: "P'Arthit want me to drop you off"

Arthit: "no it's fine , i'll take the taxi you should go soon too, or you'll be late"

Kongpob: "see you after work"

Arthit: "hmm" as he shuts the door after him

---------------------

it's around the afternoon Kongpob has finished all his classes for today and starts his bike to get home and wait for his P'Arthit to finish work and have dinner together that's how it was supposed to go for today but it seems plans have to change as Kongpob see's a car swirling towards him, all Kongpob could hear was people screaming and his eyes closing as darkness takes over him "P'Arthit" is the last thing he says til he was finally blacked out , with sirens surrounding the area.

----------------------

the funeral is being held for Kongpob''s death family and friends have gathered crying about losing him and how tragic it was.

Arthits is sitting in the corner just bawling his eyes out, not believing Kongpob is really gone his friends try to do something but they can't he's spaced out and just keep on saying don't leave me alone , come back. he kept hearing his name being called "Ai'Arthit"

Arthit went back to his senses and woke up from that nightmare.

Knott: "hey you ok? you sounded like you were having a nightmare"

Arthit: "i'm fine , thanks Knott"

it's been 4 weeks since that incident and has been unconscious and someone has been by his side ever since as well hoping for him to finally wake up.

it's like a miracle has Kongpob slowly opens his eyes.

"Kongpob are you up, Kongpob hang in there i'll get the doctor"

-5 minutes later-

Arthit: "how is he doctor"

doctor: "he's fine now, he just needs to take it easy and rest"

Arthit: "thank you sir"

doctor: "he's up now just take care of him and he'll get better"

Arthit: "hmm"

the doctor leaves the room leaving these two alone, it's been quite sometime for them to speak with each other so there's only silence in the room with a sound of weeping from someone.

Kongpob: "P'Arthit" his voice is a bit rusty from not having to talk for a month

Arthit: "do you know what i went through that day idiot"