Chapter 1

A strange feeling overcomes me. It feels as if the power was overwhelming me. Just as I reach for my head, my body begins to shake. This power is too intense. It's as if it's trying to control me. "Aqua, no!" Bloom shouts. Her cries start to fade away, as I feel myself slipping away and continuously gaining more power. 

My eyes snap open, as sweat creases my forehead. I heave a sigh, before running a hand through my hair. I glance all around, as the other Winx and the specialists stand right there, with nervous expressions on their faces.

Sky puts his hands on his hips, having a serious expression on his face. "There is an oil spill..." Flora says softly, struggling to keep her balance. I get to my feet and approach Sky, immediately noticing something sticking out of his pocket.

"What's that?" I question, tilting my head to the side. His eyes widen in surprise, before he turns to stare at Bloom for a moment. "It's for Bloom," he says nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"If you don't mind, could I hold onto that for you?" I say, as he furrows his eyebrows in concentration. "There's a chance you could lose it out there, and even I won't be able to find it within the ocean." He nods slowly, before handing it to me. I snap my fingers, as it vanishes into thin air.

"Its time to go!" Bloom states. "Let's go!" I nod in response, as a warm smile forms on my lips. If anything, I'm happy for her. She will soon be met with an amazing surprise with the token of love from Eraklyon.

"Winx: Believix!"

I look over my shoulder at the other Winx, before we fly towards the oil spill. Just as we arrive at the scene, my eyes widen in complete horror. "What do we do...?" Sky questions, as Bloom anxiously bites her lips.

"I want Bloom, Stella, Musa, and the specialists to deal with the fire and try to save as many people as possible," I instruct, which captures everyone's attention. "The rest of us will handle the oil spill itself." I intently stare at the water, pondering on the events that occurred.

"Allow me to try something," Flora says abruptly, before raising her arms and creating vines around the bars to prevent more oil from coming out of them. I look at Aisha and Tecna, as they nod. "Techno net!" Tecna states, sending an enormous sphere to catch the remaining oil.

A second later, Flora gasps in pain and grabs her head. I scrunch my brows in worry and glance at her. "Flora," I say softly, gently placing my hand on her shoulder. "You and Tecna will stay here. Aisha and I will go under water to evaluate our situation." She nods slowly, before Aisha and I jump into the water. Just as I swim towards the area of the spill, an explosion comes from the bottom of the boat.

"My Morphix magic will fix this," Aisha states, as we arrive at the hole. I look at the oil making its way deeper into the ocean. While Aisha is using her powers to fix the hole in the boat, I allow the water to bring me to the bottom of the ocean. With this oil spill, not only does it endanger the lives of animals, but it harms the ecosystems and ruins many habitats. "Magic orb, remove as much oil as possible," I state.

My orb lights up, as the oil begins to vanish. I close my eyes in concentration, as my energy begins to drain. In the end, the majority of the oil was cleared, but not all of it. A few seconds later, Aisha and I fly out of the ocean, as a guy stumbles over his own feet and falls towards the ocean. His arms flail around, as he knocks Sky off of his hover bike.

"I got him!" I declare, before diving towards the man. Bloom nods in response and catches Sky, before putting him back on his hover bike. I smile softly, grabbing the man and placing him right behind Sky.

After that, we return to the beach. Everyone seemed happy about us successfully rescuing the men and preventing the oil from spreading, but I felt defeated. There was some oil that my magic orb didn't grab, and I have a bad feeling that something is about to happen.