Chapter 15

The next day, we were attending a party on Domino. I stand right outside the entrance to the palace with Stella, Flora, and Rena, with a bright smile on my face. The four of us wear extremely nice dresses, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. My dress:

"It's time to go inside," Stella states, before entering the palace

"It's time to go inside," Stella states, before entering the palace. I follow right behind her, instantly spotting Bloom with her parents and Sky. "Hey, Bloom, Sky," I say.

"Hey!" Bloom responds. I curtesy to the king and queen, as bright smiles form on their faces. "Bloom, how are you doing?" Stella questions, eyeing her carefully.

"I'm doing great! Thanks!" She states, as my water proof bracelet appears on my wrist. My eyes light up, as Roxy clears her throat. "The last gem is on Domino," she states.

"Okay, thank you so much. I'll inform the others," I say in a serious tone, before making my bracelet vanish into thin air and approaching Bloom, Stella, Rena, and Flora. "Girls, we have to go. The final gem is here on Domino." Bloom's eyes widen in pure excitement, as she looks over her shoulder at Sky.

After that, we head straight towards the ocean. Excitement forms in the pit of my stomach, as I think about the Sirenix quest ending. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can stop Tritannus.

"Winx: Harmonix!"

We jump into the water and start to swim deeper, searching for a yellow reef. "Aqua!" A voice calls, as I glance in that direction. Nissa approaches us, as my face lights up. She gives me a hug, as Desiryee, Illiris, and Skyla arrive as well.

"The gatekeeper of Domino is in trouble!" Skyla proclaims. I frown, before she leads the way towards the gate. Just as we make it, Bloom swims forward and bonds with the selkie named Serena. "It's time to go," I say sharply.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at the yellow reef. The reef was extremely glamorous, as I carefully glance around and search for the gem. "There it is!" Flora states, pointing to the mouth of a monster.

"Bloom, don't you even think about it!" Stella shrieks. "That looks disgusting!" Bloom completely ignores her and quickly swims towards the monster, allowing it to eat her. A few seconds later, the monster explodes, as Bloom approaches us holding the gem.

"Awesome job, Bloom!" Rena compliments. "Next time, I'd like for you to warn us about what you're going to do. Don't act so impulsively next time." I nod in agreement, as our seashell-shaped Sirenix boxes appear, and the gem flies onto the remaining leg.

"We did it!" Bloom cheers. "Now, let's rejoin that party!" Just as we fly back and return to the palace, I notice Sky and Bloom's parents facing off against the Trixs.

"Come on!" I state, before hurrying towards them. Bloom's mom lands a hit on Icy, sending the witch to the ground. We land in front of them, as serious expressions appear on our faces. "You'll pay for attacking this awesome party," Stella says, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah," Bloom agrees, glaring at them. "Raging flames!" A beam of fire races towards them, as shock forms on their faces. I nod in agreement, as the attack launches them far away.

I mockingly wave good bye to them, before turning to stare at Sky and Bloom's parents. "Sky!" Bloom shouts, before engulfing him in a hug. He returns her embrace, as a smile forms on his lips. I glance around, noticing the worried civilians. "Are they gone?" One of them asks.

I shoot him a warm smile. "All good."

I look at Bloom's parents. "How did your Sirenix quest go?" Bloom's mom asks, intently staring at us. I meet Bloom's gaze, as a genuine smile appears on her face.

"It was great!" Bloom declares, with a smile on her face. "Now, we have to to Alfea and find out the way to obtain Sirenix." I nod in agreement, before we wave good bye to her parents and leave the palace of Domino.