Chapter 23

It's been a few days, and everything is back to normal. I'm currently in Bloom's room in Domino alongside Rena, Stella, Aisha, and Bloom. An extremely important meeting is about to start, and I cannot help but to feel nervous. This meeting determines the outcome for any upcoming battles.

As for me, I'm just happy to be back with the Winx. I look at the other girls for a moment, before examining my outfit in the mirror. A smile forms on my lips, as I spin around.

We enter the main room, as members of royalty from different worlds fill the room

We enter the main room, as members of royalty from different worlds fill the room. "May I please have everyone's attention?" I say gracefully, as everyone intently stares at me. Bloom nods in my direction, before I exchange a look with my mom, who has a proud expression on her face.

"Hello, my name is Aqua, Princess of Andros and fairy of the water stars," I say, curtseying to them. "We must act right away and stop Tritannus before it's too late."

"He's a threat to the magic dimension," I continue, clenching my fists in desperation. "If we don't act right away, then he will achieve all of the seals and become the emperor of the infinite ocean. The emperor of the infinite ocean is a force without equal, and something none of us would be able to stop. So, all I'm asking is for your assistance in stopping Tritannus before it's too late."

I glance at Bloom, as she shoots me a genuine smile. I nervously look around the room, hoping that they'll join the alliance. I approach my parents, as they stare at me.

"Aqua, you can count us in," my mom hums. "I know you care a lot about Tritannus, but we've also heard about everything he's done to you. It would be wrong to try to stop you from facing him."

"Thank you, mom..." I murmur, as she places her hand on my shoulder. "Honestly, it hurts to see him like this, and I hate having to fight him." She wraps her arms around me, as a warmth forms deep within me.

"Aqua, you have been very strong and brave lately," a familiar voice says. I look in that direction, as Rena approaches us. She curtesies to my parents, before turning to stare at my mom. "Really?" My mom asks.

"She decided to take on Tritannus, the Trixs, and his mutants alone," she acknowledges. My mom raises her eyebrows in astonishment, before giving me a nod of approval.

"Hey, Aqua..." Stella's voice echoes through the room, as her, Bloom, and Aisha stand before me. "Could we talk to you for a moment?" I nod in response, before following them into the hallway.

"You wanted to talk?"

"Aqua, Rena recently revealed to us what you went through with her air magic," Stella acknowledges. "We never knew what you were going through and how hard it was on you. I'm sorry for not being a better friend."

"Me too," Bloom says, with tears in her eyes. "Not only have they been targeting you for awhile now, but you were fighting alone. I-I am so sorry... We should have been there for you."

"I completely blame myself," Aisha states, lowering her head in dismay. "As your cousin, I should've known. I should've asked. I could've stayed by your side and helped you. I'm a poor excuse of a cousin. I did nothing but hurt you. I'm sorry."

"I've known you for a long time, and I was completely ignorant," Rena says bitterly. "I'm supposed to be one of your best friends. I'm really sorry, Aqua. I know that..."

"Please stop," I say, with a warm smile. "You're already forgiven. I don't want to stay mad at you, so let's just let it go and move on." Tears stream down their cheeks, as they embrace me in a hug.

After that, we walk back into the room, only to realize that they've already made a decision. The majority of them have denied the request to form an alliance.