Chapter 14

We stare intently at the book. Not too long ago, the book appeared before us and made a riddle discussing fate. While Rena and I knew what that was about, the others were left puzzled and dumbfounded. "Fate, huh..." Rena murmurs. "That's what the people of Makani believe in."

"Alright. Let's go to Makani then," Bloom says sharply, as I exchange a look with Rena. "I've always wanted to go." Roxy's eyes light up, as she nods in agreement.

"I'll go as well," I state. "It's been a little while. The rest of you will stay here." They nod in response, before Rena snaps her fingers and teleports the four of us to Makani. The last time I came here was when Rena unlocked her Enchantix.

"It's so pretty!" Roxy declares, glancing all around. "Oh my gosh! There's so many birds! Wait! There's one that I've never seen before in my life! What type is that!?" I chuckle to myself, knowing that she would get excited about something like this.

"That's a type of bird that only lives in Makani," Rena explains. "Not only are they unique and special, but they are very useful to the people of Makani. Since Makani is different compared to the other worlds, those types of birds help us."

"What do they do!? And, what do you mean!?"

"Makani is a world full of islands," she states. "It's full of tradition and many sky, weather, and air fairies and mages come from here. Along with that, the people of Makani don't use technology. Instead, people use our unique birds to deliver messages and to assist them in everyday living."

"That's so cool!"

"Yes, and the people of Makani believe in a being called fate," Rena adds, with a lighthearted smile. "This world is truly unique and different compared to the other worlds. When we're not on a strict schedule, I'd love to show everyone around sometime."

Bloom grins. "We'd love that, Rena!"

"I'm looking forward to it," Rena answers, as a serious expression forms on her face. "Let's head to the next clue. Follow me." She leads the way to a bright and clear stream of water, as I stare at it in pure amazement. It's gorgeous! "So, Tritannus hasn't been here yet," I note.

"Not yet," she murmurs, closing her eyes in concentration. "But, I can sense him rapidly approaching." My eyes widen in shock, as Rena clenches her fists in desperation. If anything, we can't allow him to go near this stream.

"Winx: Harmonix!"

Winx in the Ocean On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara