Chapter 11

Power surges through my veins. I sit on the throne, barely holding onto control. "All of you will bow down to me," my voice booms. Losing control over my own actions, I snicker in amusement, as the Winx make their appearance.

Just as I wake up, my body is trembling in fear. What does that dream even mean? Why does it keep reoccurring? Voices come from outside of my room. I snap my fingers, as my new outfit appears on me.

I step out of my room, as Bloom, Tecna, Aisha, Roxy, and Rena stand there

I step out of my room, as Bloom, Tecna, Aisha, Roxy, and Rena stand there. "Okay, we will go to Zenith," Rena states. I stare at them for a moment, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. I walk towards them, as joyful expressions form on their faces.

Bloom sighs, putting her hands on her hips. "Aisha and I will stay here just in case the book appears," she says. I nod lightly, before glancing at Rena, Roxy, and Tecna.

I exchange a look with Rena, as she nods in my direction and then teleports us to Zenith. We appear right next to the shore, as I stare at the sea in pure amazement. "I believe it's time to transform," Rena says sharply.

"Winx: Harmonix!"

I smile, before jumping into the water and leading the way towards the bottom of the ocean. "So, where to?" Rena questions, glancing over at Tecna.

"I'm going to make a connection to this fish," Roxy says, as I nod in response. "Where is the data bridge castle?" She concentrates extremely hard, as a serious expression forms on her face.

"Did you—?" I start, as three selkies make their way towards us. I approach one of them, noticing its kind and gentle expression as it stares intently at me.

"Hello, my name is Nissa, keeper of the magicix gate," she says, as a sparkle forms in her green eyes. "I can go to any ocean if I want." I stare at her in pure amazement, as a genuine smile forms on my face.

"Hey, I'm Aqua, fairy of the water stars," I articulate. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nissa." I hug the selkie, before glancing at my friends. I look at Tecna, noticing that she met Lithia, the selkie of Zenith. As for Roxy, she has met Phylla, the selkie of earth.

"Follow me," Roxy says. "The fish informed me of the whereabouts of data bridge castle." She quickly leads the way, as we follow right behind her. Within minutes, we arrive at our destination. To my own surprise, the place was completely covered in pollution. If anything, this means that Tritannus knows about what we're doing and where we're going next.