Chapter 2

After that, we return to the Fruity Music Bar. Roxy stands at the bar, making smoothies for different customers. I run a hand through my hair, as a warm smile forms on my lips. I'm so proud of her. Not too long ago, she made a human believe in magic, which caused her to gain her Believix powers. Along with that, she's been training so hard and is a lot stronger than before.

Once she's finished making smoothies for customers, Roxy approaches me, with a bright smile on her face. "Hey, Aqua," she says cheerfully. "I can't wait to try out my new powers! I hope that I can join you and the other Winx!"

Before I could respond, I notice creatures charging at us. "Roxy, watch out!" I say in alarm, as she leaps out of the way. Her eyes flash dangerously, as she intently looks at the monsters that attacked us.

"Roxy, bring everyone to safety. We'll handle this!" Bloom declares. I grab Roxy's shoulder, ensuring that she stays put. Roxy nods, as I turn to stare at Bloom. "Bloom, she's staying," I say sharply. "She's one of us now."

Flora smiles. "Yes, I agree."

Bloom purses her lips in concentration, before nodding lightly. I shoot a grin at Roxy, as her face lights up. "Okay, girls," I say, confidently putting my hands on my hips. "Let's do this!"

"Winx: Believix!"

I look at Roxy through the corners of my eyes, nodding in approval. "Wolf talon!" She states, sending a powerful beam at one of the creatures. Bloom stares at her in astonishment, as a proud grin forms on my lips. "Magic orb, eliminate all of these monsters!" I declare, which causes the creatures vanish into thin air.

Bloom puts her hands on her hips. "Aqua, you could've saved some for us," she teases. I chuckle to myself, before running a hand through my hair and shooting her an arrogant smile. I look forward and furrow my eyebrows in concentration. Someone definitely planned this. That person created these creatures and sent them to attack us.

"I'm going to try something," Roxy says abruptly, placing her hands in the water and summoning something. A few seconds later, a small fish pops out of the water. I stare at her in amazement, as she scrunches her brow in concentration, before a gasp escapes her lips.

"Roxy, what's wrong?" Flora questions. Roxy anxiously looks at her for a moment, before standing up and backing away from the ocean. "T-There's a horrible creature..." She stammers. "H-He's controlling the monsters..."

All of a sudden, I spot three familiar females, which causes me to scowl in annoyance. The one in the center fires ice magic at us, as I raise my hand and melt the ice. It's the Trixs! "Illusion..." Darcy says.

"Sonic blast!" Musa states, launching an orb at her. I look over my shoulder at Aisha, noticing her nervous expression. "Roxy, Bloom, and I will stay up here while you girls locate the monster," I state.

They nod in response, before flying towards the water. "We can handle you," says Icy, who wears a confident expression. I smirk in their direction, as their eyes land on Roxy. Roxy puts her hands on her hips, with a confident look on her face.

"Dance of flames!" Bloom states, sending a row of flames at them. This knocks Stormy to the ground, as Roxy grins in pure excitement. "Scorpion tail!" She states, before sending a powerful orb at them.

"Tidal wave!" I shout, raising my arms. An enormous wave races towards them, launching them into the water. Icy is the first to recover, as her eyes widen in terror. "I-I..." She starts, looking for her sisters. "Tritannus!"

My eyes widen in complete shock. What!? Tritannus? One of my favorite cousins? A second later, an energy comes from the water. I stare at it in alarm, before it simultaneously hits and knocks us into the water.

A few hours have passed since then. I rest my head on a table at the Fruity Music Bar, thinking about what just happened. Not only did we just lose, but Tritannus is evil. I can't believe this happened.

"Girls, we need to head back to Alfea," Aisha says abruptly. I get to my feet and nod in agreement, knowing that a new threat has risen.