Chapter 25

I look over the rock, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. Just as they pass a nearby reef, I nod in Bloom's direction. "Tritannus!" I shout, before revealing myself. "Water control!" The water around him stops him in place and prevents him from moving, as an amused smirk forms on my lips.

"Now!" Bloom declares, as they fire all of their spells at Tritannus and Icy and knock them to the ground. As they're falling towards the sand, he lets go of the trident. "Somebody, grab the trident!" I state.

Tritannus immediately recovers and grabs the trident. "Really, Aqua?" He says, before throwing his trident at Bloom. She kicks it towards Aisha, who catches it with ease.

"Destroy it!" I call, as she stares at me for a moment. Aisha chuckles to herself, before spinning the trident in front of him. I stare at her in annoyance, as Tritannus knocks it out of her hands. "Oops..." She says.

"Yeah, your bad," I remark, shooting a glare at her. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore." Rena jumps into action, sending a spell at him and knocking him to the ground.

"Tritannus!" Icy screams. I look over my shoulder at her, as she lays on the ground. When did she become so weak? "I guess Icy isn't a threat at all," I mock.

Suddenly, two shadows hover over us. My eyes flash dangerously, as I look up to see two whales. A gasp escapes Musa's lips, as she clenches her fists in desperation. "The singing whales of Melody," she states.

I scrunch my brow in concern. Each world has a source that maintains its life force. The omega dimension has the ice snake, Andros has the sea itself, Domino has the vortex of flames, and Melody has the singing whales of Melody. To think they'd do something like this... it really infuriates me!

"Do you know what you've done!?" I declare, as they look in my direction. "You've taken away Melody's life source! That's how you destroy a world!" Darcy and Stormy cackle, while I exchange a worried look with Musa.

Soon after that, the Trixs and Tritannus retreat and leave us alone with the possessed singing whales. "Musa, what should we do?" I question, before covering my ears.

"Winx, get to safer ground," she instructs. I purse my lips and shift nervously, before swimming away. If anything, I hope nothing bad happens to her. A few seconds later, she starts to sing.

Once she finishes singing, tears form in my eyes. Her voice is undoubtedly beautiful. "Let's go after Tritannus," Aisha states abruptly. I close my eyes in concentration, feeling a disturbance from the pillar of balance.

"We can't!" I exclaim, looking over at her. "We need to get to the pillar of balance before it's too late!" I swim forward, with the other Winx club girls following right behind me.

Within minutes, we arrive at the pillar. "It's collapsing!" Roxy shrieks, as a serious expression forms on my face. I send an orb and destroy a rock, before clenching my fists in desperation.

"Let's combine our powers to restore the pillar," I say, before taking Roxy's and Rena's hands. Bloom nods in agreement and grabs Stella's and Flora's hands. Within moments, we're facing the pillar.

"Sirenix convergence!" We shout, using our magic energy to fix the pillar. After a few seconds, the pillar stabilizes once again. Although we managed to save the pillar, Tritannus now has two of the three seals, and if he gains the final one, then he will become the emperor of the infinite ocean.