Chapter 6

I rush to the headmistress' office alongside the other Winx club girls. We arrive at the room, before knocking and then entering the room. "I want you girls to sponsor Alfea for me," she states, before handing me a piece of paper.

I immediately look at the reward. The reward is the key to your heart. Not too long ago, we found ourselves incapable of opening the Sirenix book. The Winx as a whole haven't decided if we want to open the Sirenix book or not.

Later that day, we were actively searching for the rainbow animal of the mantel. If anything, our mission was to find the creature before anyone else. That's why we separated into three groups to search for it. As for now, I'm looking for it alongside Rena and Roxy.

"Roxy, try communicating with some of the animals," I instruct. She nods in response, before making a connection with a nearby squirrel. I nervously glance around, wondering how long this would take. "Follow me," Roxy says, with a bright smile on her face.

"Alright," Rena states. I nod in her direction, as Roxy leads the way. All of a sudden, an orb charges right at us. I immediately spot the Trixs, as my eyes flash dangerously. "Girls, let me!" Roxy states, holding the white circle over her head. "Animals of the forest! Come to me!"

At first, it started with small animals like insects. After a second, different kinds of birds are swarming around them. With a few more seconds, there were bears, snakes, and deers surrounding them. The Trixs fail to avoid the animals' attacks, as I nod in Roxy's direction. "Let's go," I say.

"Yes! I sense the animal!" Rena states. "The air is telling me exactly where it is!" I shoot her a grin, before we sprint to the location. As we arrive, Stella, Musa, and Tecna were already there with the animal.

There's an old horse, as a genuine smile forms on my face. I absolutely love horses! Poseidon, the Greek god of water created horses, and that's why I love them so much. I approach the creature, before petting it. "Aqua, we have to find the rainbow animal of the mantel," Stella comments.

I roll my eyes. "Okay."

I look at the horse for a moment, before multiple orbs charge at us. I step out of the way, barely dodging the attack. The Trixs hover over us, with scratches, bruises, and sting marks covering their entire bodies. "You'll pay for that!" Icy declares.

"Winx: Believix!"

I look at the Trixs, with a frown on my face. "You'll pay for that!" Icy declares, sending shards of ice in our direction. I put up a shield, as she eyes me carefully. When we faced them last time, they were purposely trying to not harm me. If anything, I'll use that to my advantage if they do that this time.

We fly towards them, with serious looks on our faces. Stormy sends an attack at my friends, which knocks them to the ground. "I'll make you regret that!" I state, as smirks form on their faces.

"Tritannus' offer still stands," Icy says abruptly, placing her hands on her hips. "You can either join us or stay with these losers." I shoot a glare at her, as anger forms in the pit of my stomach. I'll never betray my friends!

"There's no way in hell I'm betraying them!" I declare. "Now, leave us alone!" I hold out my arm, as water begins to surround them. Icy snaps her fingers, turning the water into ice. "That's not going to work," she states, as I stare at her in alarm.

That's when something hits me in the back. I land harshly on the ground, clenching my fists in desperation. "Don't you see?" Darcy mocks, hovering right above me. "You don't have a chance against us." I struggle to stand, as my arms begin to shake.

A second later, the horse starts to glow. My eyes widen in pure amazement, as I look at the horse. Rainbow colors form in its hair, as a warm energy fills the battlefield and heals us. I quickly get to my feet, as a smile forms on my lips.

A light comes from the horse, which causes the Trixs to retreat. I rush over to the horse, as it nuzzles its head against me. I gently stroke its mane, knowing that we have won over the horse.

We soon return to the original site with the horse. The woman rewarded us with the key of nature, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. If anything, this means that we'll be able to open the Sirenix book and stop Tritannus once and for all.