Chapter 26

For the next few days, we continue to train nonstop. Tecna recently did the best in training, so we set up a date between her and Timmy. I sit with the Winx in our dorm, thinking about my reoccurring dreams. "Winx, I need to tell you something," I say softly.

"What's wrong?" Rena questions, eyeing me carefully. I heave a sigh, feeling their curious gazes. Stella approaches me, before placing her hand on my shoulder. "Come on. Tell me what's wrong," she says.

"I've been having the same dream for awhile now," I admit, bringing my knees up to my chest. "I don't know what it means, but the same type of dreams have been happening every single night."

"What are these dreams about?"

"In these dreams, it's always about me sitting on a throne, gaining a lot of power, and losing control," I state. Rena slowly rises to her feet, as a serious expression appears on her face.

"Aqua, reoccurring dreams are a sign that Fate is trying to tell you something," she hums, before pursing her lips in concentration. "Along with reoccurring dreams, do you feel the urge to go to the throne?"

I purse my lips. "Yes..."

"It's evident." She locks eyes with me. "Fate chose you because it believes that you can handle the power of the emperor's throne." I stare at her with wide eyes, trying to process what she just said. Huh!? I think Fate is overestimating me!

"Let's go then," Bloom says abruptly, before shooting me a wide grin. I force a smile, wishing that I had a choice in the matter. However, it's impossible to go against fate.

"Winx: Sirenix!"

We appear in the infinite ocean, as my heart hammers within my chest. Rena leads the way towards the pillar of control, as I clench my trembling fists. Why do I feel so nervous?

Within minutes, we arrive at the pillar of control. "There's the seal!" Stella declares, pointing at it. I shift nervously, before exchanging an anxious look with Bloom.

"Magic orb, make the seal from the pillar of control appear in my hand," I order, as the seal floats towards me. I grab it and smile softly, just as the world around us begins to shake.

"Time to balance the pillar!" Stella declares, as I nod in her direction. We take each other's hands, before using our Sirenix powers to stabilize the pillar. Once the pillar is stabilized, I turn to face the other members of the winx club.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Bloom asks. I turn to face her, noticing her worried expression. If I had my way, then none of this would be happening. "Let's go," I say, before leading the way to the emperor's throne.

Along the way, we pass pools of fish, dozens of jellyfish, and gorgeous reefs. As we arrive at the emperor's throne, my body starts to tremble. If fate didn't choose me, then there's no way I'd do this.

"I love you, Winx," I say, as tears stream down my cheeks. "I really do." I wrap my arms around Bloom, recalling all of our time together. I remember that day we met in Gardenia to now.

After that, I hug Stella, whose sobbing hysterically. We weren't always fond of each other, but things changed. She became one of my best friends, and I love her more than ever.

Once I break away from the hug, Rena approaches me and engulfs me in a hug. She was my first friend, and we were always extremely close. Then, she became one of us and is a beloved member of this group.

The next person I go to is Flora. No matter what situation she faces, she's one of the sweetest people I know. She doesn't just care for everyone else, but she's the strongest mentally out of all of us.

After that, I approach Musa and hug her tightly. She is amazing and extremely loyal to her friends. Not only do I believe that she'll be a famous singer someday, but everyone will love and cherish her.

Roxy was the last person left, as I fling my arms around her. When we first met her, she was this annoying girl that constantly needed to be protected, but as time continued to pass, she grew up. She has matured and accepted her position as the last earth fairy. I'm so proud of her!

"We're going to miss you," Bloom says, with tears in her eyes. I clench my trembling fists, before wiping the tears from my cheeks. "Please let Tecna know," I say softly, as they nod. "She's one of my best friends and deserves to know."

We approach Daphne, whose right where Tritannus and the Trixs left her. We use our fairy dust to free her from the pollution prison, before Aisha kicks down the bars. She's free! Daphne hurriedly comes out of the prison and heads towards Bloom.

"Daphne!" Bloom states, with a bright smile on her face. I smile softly, before swimming up to the throne. I place the final seal on the leg of the throne, before swimming towards the top. "Good bye, Winx," I say, before sitting on the throne and feeling the newfound power surging through my veins.