Chapter 28

It's been a few hours since I have become the empress of the infinite ocean. As for now, I'm watching Stella's fashion show through my magic orb. I'm really happy for her. If anything, I just miss hanging around them. "Aqua!" A familiar voice calls, as the selkies approach me.

I smile. "Hey!"

"We have some good news for you," Nissa says, with a bright smile. "It's possible for you to become a fairy again!" My eyes light up, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. I didn't think that was possible.

"Since you were a Sirenix fairy, all you have to do is please destiny, and then you can become a fairy again," Lithia explains. "I searched it!" I exchange a look with Nissa, as a bright smile appears on my face.

"Hey! This is my throne!" A familiar voice calls, capturing my attention. I look in that direction, as Tritannus and the Trixs swim towards us. "Not anymore," I say, making my way at them.

Once they see my new form, Tritannus' eyes widen in pure shock. "Aqua, what did you do?" He asks in a serious tone, as I meet his gaze. "What happened?"

"Tritannus, you forced my hand," I say, shooting him a sympathetic look. "I would've helped you no matter what, but you captured my selkie multiple times and forced me to help you even though I said I wouldn't help or harm you. As for now, I'm the empress of the infinite ocean."

Tritannus frowns and eyes me cautiously. "Icy, we should get out of here," he says, as I intently stare at him. The four of them quickly leave, as I sigh heavily.

"You could've stopped them," Lemmy states. I turn around to face the selkies, as a serious expression forms on my face. "So, how do I please destiny?" I question.

"I-I don't know..." Nissa murmurs, lowering her head in dismay. I look at selkie, as she stares worriedly at me for a moment. "Magic orb, tell me how I can please destiny," I order.

My magic orb appears, revealing a picture of Tritannus and the Trixs. My eyes widen in astonishment. In order to please destiny, I have to unite the royal families to defeat Tritannus and the Trixs.

I turn to the selkies, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. "Don't feel obligated to stay with me," I say. "If you want to enjoy yourselves, go ahead. I'm going to pay a trip to Domino." They nod in response, as I open up a portal to Domino.

I approach two mermaid guards, as they stare at me in surprise. "State your name and business," one of them commands. I heave a sigh, before running a hand through my hair.

"My name is Aqua, Princess of Andros!" I declare, as they exchange a look with each other and move out of the way. I enter the underwater entrance to the kingdom of Domino, before heading to the surface.

I reach the surface, as everyone looks at me in surprise. As usual, there's a lot of royal families here. I notice Tresa and Nereus in the water next to me, as my eyes light up. "Aqua!" Tresa exclaims.

"Hello," I say cheerfully, as my mom hurriedly approaches me. Her eyes widen in astonishment, as a nervous look forms on her face. "Aqua, what happened?" She asks.

"Allow me to explain," Bloom states, walking towards us. "Tritannus' goal was to become the emperor of the infinite ocean, but Aqua took it upon herself to become the empress of the infinite ocean to buy us some time." I nod in agreement, noticing the other members of the Winx club in the room.

"Aqua, I've missed you so much!" Rena states, before giving me a big hug. I look at Stella, as a big smile forms on my face. "I saw your fashion show, and it was amazing," I say abruptly, as Stella's eyes light up.

"How...?"

"I used my magic orb to watch the entire thing," I admit, as she smiles. "Anyways, what's the plan?" My mom shoots me a proud smile, before the meeting begins and the royal families start to discuss plans to defeat Tritannus.