Chapter 29

After Bloom's parents and my parents explain the plan, the other royal families begin to agree on the alliance. "Where should our next move be?" My mom questions.

Flora makes her way to the front, which captures everyone's attention. "The best place to capture Tritannus is on earth," she states, as I shoot her a warm smile. "That's where he gets the source of his power."

"I'll lead it," Sky says sharply, taking a step forward. He exchanges a look with Bloom, as a bright smile appears on her lips. "No. I won't allow my prince to go!" Diaspro declares, as I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Hey, weren't you exiled from Eraklyon?" I ask, eyeing her carefully. Rena nods in my direction, before chuckling to herself. "Her parents bought her way back into the kingdom," Rena whispers.

"I see..." I murmur, intently staring at her. If anything, she's such a disgrace to Eraklyon. Not only did she side with Valtor to make Sky fall in love with her, but she had her parents pay for her to return. Erandor steps towards her, before taking off her pendant. "You're fired!" He states, as she groans angrily and steps right into the water.

Everyone bursts out laughing, as Sky stands right next to his father. "Hey, Sky," I say, as the said male turns to look at me. "I know it's none of my business, but may you please tell me how Jax is doing?"

"He still genuinely cares about you and wants to be apart of your life," he admits. "Jax took the breakup as motivation to become stronger. He heard about how you became the empress of the infinite ocean, and he wants to be strong enough to stand by your side and fight alongside you again."

Tears form in my eyes, as I clench my fists. "Sky, could you please give him this?" I say, creating a bracelet from the water. "This will allow him to breathe underwater and enter the infinite ocean."

His eyes widen in shock. "Okay..."

I look over at Bloom, who smiles in my direction. "It's time to go," she says, confidently placing her hands on her hips. I run a hand through my hair, knowing that we have to stop him no matter what.

Suddenly, a familiar presence comes from underneath the water. "Brace yourself!" Bloom's father declares, as I create an orb in my hand. A few seconds later, Phylla reveals herself, with a worried expression on her face.

"Winx, Tritannus is on earth," she says in a nervous tone. "He's with the Trixs, and they just captured Politea's Sirenix powers." I purse my lips, as the royal families nervously stare at me.

"Politea, huh..."

"Phylla!" Roxy's voice echoes through the room, as she scurries towards the water to her bonded selkie. She gently touches Phylla with her hand, as the selkie smiles.

"We need to go to earth," I say sharply, which captures everyone's attention. "I'll go." I look over at the Winx, with an enormous grin on my face. There's no way I'm missing out on this! I glance at the Winx, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. I can't wait to fight alongside them once again.