Chapter 16

We sit in our dorm, pondering on how to achieve Sirenix. We've completed our quest. What else is there to do? "I have an idea!" Rena declares, capturing our attention. "Perhaps, I could use my air magic to find out what we need to do."

Rena closes her eyes in concentration, before falling backwards on the couch. "Okay, my turn," I state. "If I have to take a guess about why we don't have Sirenix, then the safest assumption is that we need to check in and prove ourselves. Magic orb, show me where the source of Sirenix is." The orb lights up, as a picture of Lake Roccaluce appears before me.

Bloom and the others look over my shoulders at the orb. "I understand..." Bloom murmurs. "Let's do this!" We hurry out of Alfea, before locating the lake within minutes.

"Winx: Harmonix!"

We get into the water, immediately being met with the keepers of the oceans. "Nissa!" I state, giving her a big hug. "I'm happy to see you again!" She smiles, before staring at me for a moment.

"Aqua, are you here to gain Sirenix?" She asks. I nod in response, as her eyes light up. I look at the other Winx, before leading the way to a cave. "There it is!" I call.

We enter the cave, as I look at the source in pure astonishment. Not only is it warm and powerful, but it's completely gorgeous! "Hello, fairies," a voice comes from behind. I quickly turn around, being face to face with Tritannus. He smirks, as I shoot a glare at him.

"Thanks to you, I know where the source of Sirenix is," he says in amusement, as I clench my fists in desperation. This is our fault! We led him here!

"Tritannus, I won't let you escape this time!" I declare, racing towards him. I kick him in the stomach, sending him into the cave wall. Just as he recovers, an orb hits him from behind and knocks him down.

"We did it!" Serena cheers. I look at Nissa, nodding in her direction. Tritannus clenches his fists in pure rage, before angrily staring at me for a moment. "I'll kill you!" He states.

I charge at him and tackle him to the sea floor. "Tritannus, this is enough!" I proclaim, attempting to pin him down. "Like you once said, I'm a powerful fairy! This ends here and now! I'm done with your little games!"

He manages to push me off of him and starts to swim away. I clench my fists in desperation, knowing that we have no choice but to let him go. Dammit! I hate this! I wish we had more time! If we weren't so anxious about getting Sirenix, then we would've been able to stop him once and for all!

"Aqua!" Rena shouts, looking at me with wide eyes. "We're almost out of time! We have to obtain Sirenix!" We reenter the cave, before surrounding the source. I close my eyes in concentration, focusing on water and the living things within it.

Just as I glance around, a warmth forms within me. It's so beautiful. A second later, a powerful energy comes from us and cleanses the water of pollution. A woman appears before us, with a genuine smile on her face. "Hello, Winx," she says peacefully. "You girls are now Sirenix fairies."

My face lights up, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. "That's amazing!" Stella cheers. I cannot believe this is happening! All of us worked so hard for this. It's finally happening! "Follow me through this portal," she instructs, as we follow her into the portal.