Chapter 7

The second we get back to Alfea, we hurry back to our dorm. By the time we get there, I'm undoubtedly excited. "So, Winx, are we going to open the Sirenix book?" Bloom asks. I lock eyes with Rena, as a genuine smile forms on my lips. After everything that's happened, there's no going back now.

"Yes!" Roxy states, which causes Flora to smile. I nod in approval, as Musa puts her hands on her hips. "Same," she says, as I run a hand through my hair.

"Me too!" I declare, as the Winx turns to look at me. I glance at Stella, whose arching a brow. She rests her hand on the table, before chuckling to herself. "Yes!!" She exclaims.

After that, the rest of the Winx immediately agree to it. "Okay!" Bloom proclaims, before opening the book. My eyes widen in amazement, as a bright light forms before us, before giving us clues about shimmering shells.

"Our Believix powers don't work underwater," Aisha notes, before seashell-looking boxes appear right in front of all of us. The second the box lights up, as a newfound energy flows within me. "Girls, let's go to Andros," I say happily.

"Count me in," Aisha affirms. I nod in response, before glancing around at the other goes. Is anyone else coming? Bloom steps forward, with a smile on her face. "Me too," Bloom states.

"There's no way you're leaving me! Let's go!" Stella declares, slamming her hands on the table. I chuckle to myself, before staring at her for a moment. She's right about one thing though. The last thing any of us want is to lose our powers. If we fail this quest, then not only will we lose our powers, but we will be completely defenseless against Tritannus and the Trixs.

"Magic orb, teleport us to Andros," I command. Within seconds, we're at the palace balcony of Andros. I look at the Winx, with a bright smile on my face.

"Winx: Harmonix!"

I look at the other girls, with a casual smile on my face. "It's time to go," I say sharply. We enter the water and head towards the bottom of the ocean, as my heart hammers within my chest.
I look around, remembering when Tritannus and I used to play together.

"Hey! Aqua!" Tritannus calls, with a goofy grin on his face. He swims towards me, before touching my arm and swimming away. "Hey! That's not fair!" I groan.

"Haha! You're too slow!" He mocks. I hurriedly swim towards him, being inches away from tagging him. All of a sudden, Tritannus comes to an abrupt stop, as I crash right into him. "What was that for!?" I state.

"Aqua, look," Tritannus says, pointing to a large group of jellyfishes. There were big ones that were triple my size, there were baby ones, and there were medium-sized ones that were a little bigger than me. "Wow! They look so cool!" I exclaim, reaching out my hand to touch one.

Tritannus grabs my arm. "Even though they're cool, it's pretty dumb to touch them," he remarks. "Not only will it sting, but some of them can kill you." I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, before backing away from the jellyfishes.

"R-Really...?"

"Yes," Tritannus says, placing his hand on my shoulder. "But, don't worry, Aqua. There's a lot of other things we could do here." I nod in response, before we hurry away and continue to play our game of tag.

My flashback ends, as tears form in my eyes. I wish things between Tritannus and I could still be like that. Not only was he sweet and gentle, but he genuinely cared about his family.

"Do you have any idea where it is?"

"I don't, but Aqua knows these oceans really well," Aisha states, before nudging me. "Isn't that right?" I nod slowly, before forcing a smile and looking at them.

"Y-Yeah..."

"I know what you're thinking," she says abruptly, which captures my attention. "You and Tritannus used to be extremely close. You two spent a lot of time together. After everything that has happened, you must be taking this the hardest. I'm sorry, Aqua."

"Thank you for saying that, Aisha..." I say softly, before forcing a smile. "Even so, we have to remain focused, or we're going to lose our powers. I know exactly where the shimmering shells are. Follow me." I swim forward, as the other girls follow right behind me. If anything, this part of the quest will most likely be the easiest.