Chapter 10

It has been a few hours since we've returned to Alfea. As for now, we're having a party. I have a good excuse to wear a nice outfit! I quickly change and dance around in the mirror, as a genuine smile forms on my lips.

I immediately head to the courtyard, as Jax comes into view

I immediately head to the courtyard, as Jax comes into view. A few girls tried to flirt with him, but he brushes them off. He continues forward, and the moment he notices me, his eyes seem to light up. We quickly approach each other, before he engulfs me in a hug. I bury my face into his chest, feeling genuinely happy to see him again.

"I haven't seen you in forever," Jax says, holding me close to his chest. He places his hand on the top of my head, as I stare into his yellow eyes. "I've missed you so much..." I say softly.

He steps away and extends out his hand. "Do you want to dance?" He asks, bowing right before me. I courtesy to him, before nodding in response. He takes my hand and places his hand on my lower back, as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"How have you been doing?"

"I've been training pretty hard lately," he states, twirling me around. "Not only that, but I managed to defeat some of the strongest wizards in the magic dimension at once." I raise my eyebrows in astonishment, as a warm smile appears on my lips.

"I'm so proud of you, Jax!" I state, with a bright smile. "The Winx and I started the Sirenix quest and have unlocked Harmonix. I bet I could beat even you right now."

He arches a brow. "Oh? I'd love to see you try."

I chuckle. "You're on."

"Also, Aqua, how are you feeling?" Jax questions, as a serious expression forms on his face. "I heard that you were close to Tritannus, whose a new threat to the magic dimension."

I rest my head on his chest and stare at the ground. "It's been hard," I admit. "Tritannus is my cousin. Him and I practically grew up together. We played tag, hide and seek, and explored the waters of Andros. When I found out that he turned evil, I still couldn't believe it. I tried to convince him, but that didn't work."

"He left me with the choice to join him or stay with the Winx," I continue. "I don't want anything bad to happen to him, but at the same time, he's a threat to the magic dimension. I don't want him to hurt anyone else. So, I have to stop him no matter what."

"I understand where you're coming from," he admits, gently tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Even though I can't go underwater, I still want to help you, Aqua. I'm here for you no matter what."

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem."

All of a sudden, music echoes through the courtyard. Jax and I look in that direction, as Tecna walks towards us and plays music on her phone. I look over at Musa, as tears stream down her cheeks. "Winx, we should get inside," Bloom says abruptly.

I look over at Jax, as he nods in my direction. I follow Bloom and the others inside, as a serious expression appears on their faces. "So, whose going this time?" Bloom asks. I look at Stella, being well aware about our plans of shopping. If anything, I need to find a better outfit to go with my Harmonix and water transformations.

"I'll go," Rena states, with a smile. "I feel obligated to go on one." She smiles nervously, before running a hand through her hair. I nod in her direction, before looking at Stella through the corners of my eyes. This girl better not volunteer and forget about our current plans.

"Me too," Roxy says, as I scrunch my brow in concern. Although she's been improving at an insane rate, Roxy is still the youngest fairy in the group. "Don't worry," Rena states. "We will watch over Roxy."

Roxy nods in agreement, before staring at me for a moment. Rena shoots me a genuine smile, before snapping her fingers and teleporting her, Roxy, and Musa away. "Aqua and I are going shopping," Stella says abruptly.

We head to the outside of Alfea, as a bus comes into view. I look at Stella, as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach. We get onto the bus, and within minutes, we're arriving at Magicix.

Stella and I get off of the bus and head to the first store. Stella pushes me into the dressing room, having me try on dress after dress. She has me try on a gold dress, as her eyes sparkle in pure amazement. It was quite obvious that she loved it. As for me, I completely hated it. Too sparkly. Just as I try on another one, my eyes light up. It looks amazing!

I walk out of the changing room, as Stella stares at the outfit in shock

I walk out of the changing room, as Stella stares at the outfit in shock. "This is it," she says. I nod in response, before entering the changing room and putting back on my normal clothes.

I look over at Stella as we buy the dress

I look over at Stella as we buy the dress. This dress is absolutely stunning. I cannot wait to wear this dress! As we return to Alfea, the other girls were celebrating about finding the next clue.