Chapter 24

We sit in Bloom's room, feeling concerned about the events that happened in the council meeting. There was not enough people to make an alliance. Do they not realize the danger if Tritannus achieves his goal!? "Sky didn't even listen to me..." Bloom chokes out.

"Bloom, calm down," I say sharply. "Nobody in that meeting was thinking straight." Rena nods in agreement, before staring at me for a moment. Stella lowers her head in dismay, before pursing her lips in concentration.

Suddenly, an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, before turning to look at the other members of the winx club. I feel like something bad is about to happen! "Aqua, are you okay?" Rena questions.

"Girls, I'm not exactly sure what, but something feels wrong. I just have this really bad feeling," I admit, as they intently stare at me for a moment. "It's like the calm before the storm."

Once I utter those words, Bloom's eyes widen, and she quickly grabs her head. "Daphne?!" She shrieks, immediately capturing my attention. I exchange a look with Stella, as she scrunches her brow in concern.

"The pillars..." Rena hums, closing her eyes in concentration. With Daphne contacting Bloom and Rena seeing something is amiss, Tritannus must be on the move. Chances are, he's at one of the two remaining pillars. "Girls, we need to head to the infinite ocean right away," I say sharply.

"I'll contact the others," says Stella, who pulls out her phone and calls them. Suddenly, everything starts to shake. I stumble to the ground, as a serious expression appears on my face. "Winx, Daphne said that he's at the pillar of balance! Let's go!" Bloom declares.

I nod in response, before getting to my feet. "Okay. I just let the others know," Stella states, as Bloom shoots her a warm smile. I purse my lips in concentration and run a hand through my hair, as my heart hammers within my chest. You got this, Aqua! Let's do this!

"Winx: Sirenix!"

We appear in the infinite ocean, as I nervously glance around. "Do you girls know the way?" I ask, as the other members of the Winx club appear before us.

"Follow me!" Tecna calls, before leading the way. A few seconds later, the selkies locate us, with bright smiles on their faces. Nissa remains in the center of the group, as I exchange a happy look with her. "Aqua!" She cheers, diving into my arms.

"Nissa, how are you doing?" I ask, as she looks up at me. "Are you recovering well?" I look at the other selkies, as they exchange glances with each other and nod lightly.

"I've been doing my best to heal her with my nature magic," Desiryee states. I shoot her a warm smile, being thankful that Nissa rejoined the other selkies. Suddenly, a familiar presence comes from nearby. "They're almost upon us," I say abruptly, which captures everyone's attention.

"But, it's only Tritannus and Icy," Serena notes. I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, as a smirk forms on my lips. Since they're almost here, we could ambush them. "Everyone, hide and get ready to attack them!" I order.

"Good idea!" Bloom acknowledges. "Aqua, Stella, Rena, Aisha, and I will get Tritannus. The rest of you will handle Icy." I exchange a look with Bloom, before following her behind a rock. If anything, I cannot wait to ambush them.