Chapter 13

I sit next to Jax, watching the annual wind riders competition that was being held at Alfea. The reason he wasn't competing is because he's not a specialist. Instead, he's one of the most powerful wizards to ever exist. "Girls!" Bloom calls.

"What's up?" Rena asks, eyeing her cautiously. Bloom breathes heavily, as I chuckle to myself. It's like she ran all the way here. Stella stands up and rests her arm on Bloom's shoulder, with a casual smile.

"What is it?" I question, intently staring at her for a moment. "What did it reveal?" Bloom sighs heavily, before furrowing her eyebrows in concentration.

"It was talking about finding a flower," she responds. I look at Flora, as her eyes seem to light up. Based on that, it's obvious. If there's a flower involved, then Flora can't be too far from it. "I'm going," Flora states.

"Same," Rena comments, meeting my gaze. In the end, Flora, Rena, Stella, and Musa were going while the rest of us were staying here. "Good luck. Do your best," I say, before Rena teleports them away.

A few seconds later, the hover bikes transform into lions. What the hell? "Oh no..." Roxy gasps. "This isn't a natural transformation. Something must've happened."

"Dark magic," Tecna responds, as I nod in agreement. Aisha stands up, carefully examining the people all around us. "Winx, let's use our fairy dust," I say sharply.

"Winx, I never got my Enchantix, so I physically can't," admits Roxy, lowering her head in dismay. She's right about that. Even so, Earth fairy transformations normally start at Believix. When they first transform, they achieve an incomplete version of Believix. They'll never be able to gain the powers of Charmix and Enchantix. "Get the other fairies out of here and join us," Aisha instructs.

Roxy nods. "Okay, it's time to transform," I say, running a hand through my hair. Although she's still fairly new to everything, Roxy is still doing an outstanding job.

"Winx: Harmonix!"

I look at them for a moment. "Fairy dust!" Tecna, Aisha, Bloom, and I say at once. We then sprinkle our fairy dust over the lions, which returns them back to their hover bike form. "Good job, girls!" Roxy cheers.

"Sky!" Bloom calls, before releasing her fairy transformation. "Are you okay?" She smiles, hopping on the back of his hover bike and flying off with him. I shake my head and roll my eyes in annoyance, knowing that was a stupid idea. Not only are we unaware about what happened, but something is definitely off. That was the worst idea ever. "Winx, we should go after them," I say abruptly.

"Let me call her," Tecna states, waiting for a few seconds. "She didn't pick up." I purse my lips in concentration, feeling uneasy about the entire situation. I make my underwater bracelet appear, being grateful that we can talk to the rest of the winx.

"Girls, meet us at lake rock ledge," I order. "I think Bloom is in trouble. We're heading over there right now." I start to fly towards the said location, with Tecna, Roxy, and Aisha following right behind me.

Just as arrive there, the trixs are about to send a powerful orb at them. I launch an attack at them, knocking them into a large pile of rocks. "You...!" Icy starts, before getting hit by another blast of magic. I grin, as Rena, Stella, Flora, and Musa stand there.

I approach Icy, as she eyes me cautiously. "Ice storm!" She declares. I hold up my hand, which causes her spell to melt. She scowls in annoyance, before shooting a glare at me.

"Do you want to see whose stronger?" I mock. I send a powerful beam at her, as she gasps in pain. "Sisters, let's go!" She states in pure rage, before glaring at me.

As much as I want to stop them, I couldn't. We have to protect Bloom. "Bloom, are you okay?" Flora asks, as the said girl stands up. She approaches Sky and checks up on him. My face softens, as I carefully watch them. If anything, I'm so happy for them.