Chapter 12

I lead the way into data bridge castle, glancing all around. "We need to find that gem," Roxy says sharply. Tecna purses her lips in concentration, having a stern look on her face.

"There!" She declares, pointing at a pillar. Tecna leads the way, as I look over at the vines. For some reason, there's a strange energy coming from these vines. "Hold on. Stop!" I state, as they look over at me.

"What's wrong?" Rena questions, eyeing me carefully. I purse my lips in concentration, before swimming towards the vines. "I feel it too," Tecna acknowledges. "The vines have an odd energy source."

"Winx!" Nissa calls. "The mutants!" My eyes flash dangerously, as I glance in that direction. The mutants swim towards us, as I clench my fists in rage. If they harm my friends and my selkie, then I'll make them regret it.

"Get ready to be deleted!" Lithia declares. I nod in agreement, as Roxy swims forward. I stare at her in alarm, knowing that we're supposed to protect her since she's still the youngest one in our group.

"Animals of the sea of Zenith, come to my aid!" Roxy proclaims, raising her hands in the air. A second later, she lowers her arms and slowly starts to fall to the ground. If anything, she used a lot of energy to summon the animals of this ocean. Rena swims towards her, catching the young fairy in her arms. "Awesome job, Roxy," Tecna compliments.

I intently stare at the gem of empathy. Empathy, huh? That means that we have to share the same emotions and act as one. Perhaps, that's it. Unlike the normal actions of Zenith like being stereotypically robotic, it wants us to share emotions. That would be the only thing that would make sense.

"I think I understand!" I state, before turning to face the others. "Let's lift the gem together! That's the only way!" Tecna eyes me carefully, as I lead the way to the gem. I hold out my hand, as Roxy, Rena, and Tecna place their hand on mine. I touch the tip of the gem, before we focus our energy on it. Within seconds, the gem comes off and goes on our seashell-shaped Sirenix boxes.

"You're a genius, Aqua!" Rena says, nodding in my direction. I look over at Roxy, as she smiles in my direction. This is so exciting! Our chances of getting Sirenix are high! "Only one more gem to go!" Roxy cheers.

I nod, as they stare at me for a moment. "Let's go back to Alfea," I state. If anything, I cannot wait to achieve Sirenix and finally be able to Tritannus once and for all.

We swim up to shore, before Rena teleports us back to Alfea. We fly into the school, being genuinely excited. If anything, we're one step closer to unlocking Sirenix.