Chapter 17

Just as we pass through the portal, a powerful energy forms deep within me. I run a hand through my hair, as my form begins to change. Within seconds, I was in my Sirenix transformation.

I glance around, instantly realizing that we're in the infinite ocean. My eyes adjust to the gorgeous water around us, as a bright smile forms on my face. "It's so pretty..." I say softly, before looking at the guardian of Sirenix.

"The Sirenix source..." She gasps, as her eyes widen in horror. "Winx, stay here. I'm going to heal the source." Just as she says that, she disappears from sight. Once she leaves, the only thing I want to do is explore the infinite ocean and learn more about Sirenix.

"Winx, we need to return to Alfea," Bloom instructs. I exchange a look with Nissa, as a frown appears on my lips. "Girls, I will catch up with you later," I say, as they nod in response.

Nissa smiles. "I'll join you, Aqua," she says, as I swim forward. "What are you thinking about, Aqua?" I heave a sigh, before looking at Nissa through the corners of my eyes.

"I've been having this reoccurring dream for awhile," I explain, as she studies me. "I want to figure it out and see if it means anything." She looks at me for a moment, before another portal opens.

"Hide," Nissa murmurs, before we duck behind a reef. My eyes widen in shock, as Tritannus, his mutants, the Trixs, and a captured Daphne come out of the portal. "Nissa, what should I do?" I ask worriedly.

"I-I..." She chokes out, seemingly petrified. I hold her protectively in my arms, knowing that I wouldn't let anything happen to her. Even so, what should I do? "I'm going to try something," I whisper, as she nods lightly.

I concentrate and make us one with the water around us. I slowly approach them, realizing that Darcy and Stormy are getting annoyed with Icy and Tritannus. "Gag me," Darcy says, crossing her arms. I bite my lips, trying my hardest not to laugh.

"No one will be able to challenge me!" Tritannus declares. I glare at him, as rage forms within my veins. He won't get away with this. I slowly make my way towards Daphne, feeling slightly afraid of what my older cousin has become.

Like Aisha once said, he's a monster. This is what he's become. Nissa, hide, I tell her through telepathy. I place my hand right behind Daphne, before teleporting her to another place within the infinite ocean. I reveal myself, as they stare at me in alarm.

"You!" Tritannus roars. "You'll pay for that!" I snicker, before becoming one with the water once again. At this rate, he'll never catch me. And, this time, I won't let myself to be afraid of him.

"Cousin," I say, appearing right behind him and kicking him in the back. He stumbles to the ground, recovering within seconds and turning to face me. "You—" He starts.

I appear behind him once again, which confuses his mutants. I look around, soon realizing that I'm using my Sirenix powers. As awesome as this is, I need to end this quickly. I must defeat him here and now! I cannot let him hurt anyone else!

All of a sudden, I'm picked up by a tornado. The tornado causes me to return to my physical form, as I scowl in annoyance. "Aqua," Tritannus says, as I struggle to escape. This isn't good. This spell is a lot stronger than I remember it.

"Cancel..." I murmur, as the tornado vanishes. Stormy clenches her fists and groans in annoyance, before glaring at me. I glance all around, as the mutants race towards me. "Aqua, the offer still stands," Tritannus states.

I purse my lips in concentration. In this situation, I'm completely outnumbered. Perhaps, I could trick him. I could join him and then betray him. As I remain right there, I feel completely unsure about what to do.