Chapter 34

My eyes snap open, as I glance around. Jax protectively holds me in his arms, as the winx stand in front of us. "What happened...?" I ask, as they turn to stare at me. "Where am I...?"

"We're at the emperor's throne," Jax responds, before gently tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Aqua, you managed to defeat the darkness that's caused by the emperor's throne and consuming all of that power. It was a tough fight, but you were amazing. I'm so proud of you."

I smile softly, resting my head on his chest. I'm so relieved that the voices inside my head are gone! "Why are we here...?" I question, before lifting my head to look at the Winx. "Wait!" I force myself to sit up, as my eyes flash dangerously. "Did we defeat Tritannus?"

"No, Aqua," states Rena, who maintains a stern expression. "He barely managed to escape, but we're just glad that you're okay." I glance at the Winx, as a familiar warmth washes over me. If anything, I'm thankful that everyone is here! I'm so glad to be alongside them once again!

"Winx, I want to become a fairy again and go on adventures with you again," I admit, as their faces soften. "All I want is to become a member of the Winx Club again. I'm so sorry about everything."

Tears stream down my cheeks, as the members of the Winx Club engulf me in a giant hug. "Aqua, please stop," says Stella, who shoots a toothy grin in my direction. "You'll always be a member of the Winx Club, even if you're not a fairy. We'll always be your friend no matter what."

"R-Really?"

Flora nods and places her hand on my shoulder. "Aqua, we love and care about you," she states sweetly, with tears in her eyes. "It hasn't been the same without you. You'll always be one of us no matter how far away you are."

"T-Thank you..."

"Yeah. Don't think otherwise."

"Alright, everyone," Rena says sharply, capturing everyone's attention. "Let's focus on one problem at a time. Our more pressing concern is stopping Tritannus and the Trixs. Once they're defeated, we'll do everything in our problem to help you become a fairy once again."

I nod in response. "You make a fair point, Rena," Tecna states, before taking out her cell phone. "According to my calculations, Tritannus has reentered the infinite ocean and is hiding near the pillar of control."

"Do you have a specific location?" Bloom questions, intently staring at her. Tecna shakes her head, as I exchange a serious look with Jax. He releases me, as I rise and turn to face them. "Winx, don't worry about that. I already know where they are. Follow me," I state.

Jax nods in approval, before I take his hand and start to lead the way towards Tritannus and the Trixs. The others follow right behind us, as a newfound determination washes over me. This time, we're going to finish them off once and for all.

"So, what's the plan once we arrive?"

"Our first priority should be surrounding them," I answer, with a goofy grin on my face. "Once that's done, we trap them and make sure that they can't escape." Jax stares at me through the corners of his eyes, as amusement flickers in his eyes.

"I don't think that's the best idea..." Roxy admits, before pursing her lips in concentration. "Caged animals are always the most dangerous ones. If that happens, then it'll pose more of a danger to us."

"That's true."

"Aqua," Rena warns, shooting me a look. "Stop joking around. What's the plan?" I heave a sigh and roll my eyes, before chuckling to myself. She eyes me carefully, as I meet her gaze.

"Once they notice us, their main priority will be to escape," I point out. "They will use their strongest spells from the get-go, and that'll be the perfect time to strike. In other words, they'll give it their all trying to escape and weaken themselves."

"So, that'll be our trap for them!" Stella cheers, as I nod in her direction. "Great thinking, Aqua!" I exchange a look with Rena, as she shoots a genuine smile at me. If anything, we're ready to take them down once and for all.