Chapter 5

I sit in my room with Roxy, teaching her some of the more experienced spells. "I really feel my energy draining quickly," she admits, struggling to maintain the shield. I stare at her, recalling all of the times I used it and was completely drained by it.

She falls on her bed, looking completely exhausted. "You're improving at an impressive rate," I compliment, as a smile forms on her lips. She sits up, before furrowing her eyebrows in concentration.

"I'm just curious, but how did the Winx club start?" She questions. A warm smile forms on my lips, as I stare at the ground and recall all of the good memories. "It all started with Bloom, Stella, and I," I say.

"Wait, really? What happened?"

"Well, Stella and I used to hate each other until we met Bloom," I admit. "It was a fateful encounter for all of us. That caused Stella and I to become closer, and it helped Bloom learn that she's a fairy." Roxy's eyes light up, as a smile forms on her lips.

"Really!?"

I nod in response. "After that, we took Bloom to Alfea and met Musa, Tecna, and Flora," I inform. She furrows her eyebrows in concentration, being deep in thought.

"What about Aisha and Rena?" She asks, intently staring at me. I get to my feet, before meeting her gaze. "They joined us soon after that," I state, as she grins.

"Is it true that the Trixs were your first enemies?" Roxy questions. I nod lightly, remembering the many times facing Icy, Darcy, and Stormy and defeating them.

"Yes." I shoot her a warm smile. "Bloom, Stella, Tecna, Flora, Musa, and I defeated them the first time, but they soon escaped from prison. That's when Aisha and Rena joined us. Soon after that, we met you."

Suddenly, Rena barges into the room. "Girls, there's an emergency!" She declares, with a panicked yet serious expression. "Tecna has been turned into a robot!" My eyes flash dangerously, as I clench my fists in desperation.

"We need to save her," I say, as an idea of how to save her pops into my head. "Rena, Roxy, follow me." I sprint towards the library, arriving at the secret archive within minutes.

"We need to transform," Rena says sharply. I look at Roxy, as she nods in response. A serious yet genuine look forms on my face, as I open the door. "Winx: Believix!" The three of us sat at once.

We hurry into the room, as Tecna climbs up on the bookshelf. "What happened?" Roxy asks worriedly. "Who could've done this?" I look at her through the corners of my eyes, knowing for a fact that we didn't need to protect her anymore.

"The Trixs," Musa responds. "Ugh, they will pay for this. I'll make sure of it." I glance at Roxy for a moment, before flying towards Tecna. The others follow right behind me, as I stare intently at her and ponder on how to save her.

"Rena, use your gravity ability to freeze her in place," I state. Rena nods lightly, before moving closer to her. Tecna jumps to the next shelf, as a book catches my attention. It's the Sirenix book! I dive towards it, grabbing the falling book from the air. "Gravity change!" Rena calls, freezing her in place.

"Fire arrow!" Bloom shouts, sending a beam at Tecna's phone. It directly hits the phone, knocking it to the ground and returning Tecna back to normal. Musa catches her phone, as Rena gently sets her on the ground.

"Great job!" Roxy cheers. I glance at Tecna, as her eyes slowly open. Flora gives her a big hug, with a relieved look on her face. "Are you okay?" She questions.

"Yeah, why?" Tecna asks, tilting her head to the side in confusion. I exchange a look with Rena, not wanting to tell her about what just happened. "You were turned into a robot," Stella states.

Tecna gasps. "What?"

Musa looks at Tecna for a moment, before extending out her phone. "Tecna, here you go," she says, as she grabs it. "If you want, you can always..."

"Hey, girls," I say, holding up the Sirenix book. "While Rena was in the process of using her ability to freeze the gravity around Tecna, this book fell from the bookshelf." Everyone's faces light up, as excitement fills the room. I grin, knowing that it would only be a matter of time before we become Sirenix fairies.