VI

VI
Meeting Her
~~~

"Raven?"

"Gar..." Her voice was so quiet, almost inaudible. Was she that shocked to see him?

It may have been quiet, but it was still audible. Barely. And when she said his name all of the negative thoughts he was having that were lingering from before were lost to his mind. They never existed.

Woah... He thought looking at her. It was her eyes. Her purple eyes were her identifier. Had she not had those,Gar almost might not have recognized her.

He's here... This is Kori's little "suprise" then. She thought remembering Kori's text from earlier.

"What?? They know eachother?!" A girl said.

"No way! That's impossible!" The girl next to her  exclaimed.

"Raven knows the Beast?? How??"

Gar handed her her stuff and they stood up. Neither of them knew what to say. Each of them looked so different from what the other remembered.

They kept staring at eachother until the bell rang and everyone rushed to their classes. But they still stood there.

Realizing he wasn't moving, Raven spoke. "Where's your next class?"

"With you." He states automatically. Raven blinked a few times, then grabbed his wrist with her free hand and led him into their class. They were standing right in front of the door.

Both still in shock, they walked in together, and of course, all eyes were on them.

"Hey isn't that the Beast?"

"Oh my god I think it is!"

"What is he doing with Raven?"

"Do they know eachother?!"

"Ah! You must be Garfield!" The teacher stated from behind his desk. He nods. "I'm Dr. Xander Ross, but Dr. Ross is fine. Sit wherever you want, we're starting a new unit today so you came on the perfect day."

"Thank you." He says. Raven walks over to her seat and he follows her. She sits next to Kori and he sits next to her.

"Hi Gar!" Kori whispered happily.

"Hey Kor."

"I see you two met in the hall!"

"Hehe, yeah, I kinda ran into her. Literally." Gar admitted sheepishly. "Sorry, again."

"It's ok Gar. Sorry I yelled at you. I've been having issues lately."

"Yeah, I know. I've heard." He gave her a look of understanding, and she knew exactly what he meant.

She's...damn she doesn't look how I expected at all. She cut her hair short and it's dyed purple. And she's not wearing anything close to what I imagined.

Instead of the blue dress he had invisioned, Raven was doning a purple crop top, black jeans, tall black combat boots and a black beanie on her head.