Chapter 4: Luna

Present Day. 12 Grimmauld Place.

"Hi, Harry." Luna temped stepped out of the floo into 12 Grimmauld Place. "Hi, Hermione."

"Hello, Luna." Hermione gave her a hug. "It's wonderful to see you again."

"Thanks for helping me out, Luna." Harry gave her a hug and smiled.

"Oh, it's not a problem." She smiled back at him before looking around the old house. "You have a lot of Nargles here. It's quite fascinating."

Harry chuckled. Luna would always say the most dashing things. Luna turned back to him and gave him a hug. "Don't lose hope, Harry. You'll see Draco again."

Harry's eyes widened in surprise. "T-Thank you." He stammered.

"So, Luna..." Hermione said, taking her the arm and dragged her into the kitchen onto a chair. She flicked her wand and three cups of tea made their way across the countertop towards the table. She sat down as Harry did as well. "Tell us more about the Deathly Hallows, how do you—"

Her smile widened. "Oh it's quite fascinating, you see..." She leaned forward and spoke eagerly. "The one who possesses the deathly hallows will become a master of Death."

She pulled out a leather book and flipped through the pages before turning it around to show Harry and Hermione. The title said. "Origins of the Deathly Hallows and the powers of Death."  She pointed at the open page and started reading.

"When one activates the Deathly Hallows, they will have the power to determine life and death. In order to activate it. One would have to be in possession of all three of them and make the three become one."

"What does that mean?" Harry asked. "Make the three become one?"

"You have to combine them in some way," Luna replied.

"But how?" Harry asked again. "They're three completely different objects."

"It says here..." Hermione said and pointed to the book again.

"In order for the Deathly Hallows to become one, the possessor must become the vessel and unleash the power of all three at the same time. When that power is unleashed, the possessor will be faced will a trail of life and death in order to become the true master of death."

"A trail?" Harry looked over the book. "What kind of trail?"

"I don't know," Luna said. "These things are ancient, the book is the most information I've got of the Deathly Hallows. I'm very sorry, Harry."

"Please don't apologise," Hermione said to Luna. "You've helped us a lot."

Luna smiled before standing up. "Thank you. I suppose I'd be taking my leave now?"

"Oh, no. Please do stay." Hermione ushered her to sit down again.

"Ron and Ginny are coming over in a bit. We were planning to watch a movie. Would you like to join us?" Harry asked her.

"Ginny's coming?" Her eyes sparkled as she grinned widely.

"Yes. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful."