Six| Connection

Santana

It was Friday night and I didn't have any plans

It was Friday night and I didn't have any plans. I was more than happy to lay in my bed with a blunt or two while watching Netflix. When my phone started ringing, I almost ignored it but picked it up to see a call from the last person I expected to be hitting me up.

"Hello,"

"What you got on?"

"Easton, what the hell do you want?" I tried not to laugh.

"Nothin'. I was just thinkin' bout you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, ma. You gon tell me what you got on or what?" This nigga was so rude.

"I don't have any panties on. That's all that matters." I said, seductively. I was really teasing his ass because I was laying down in a t shirt and a pair of boy shorts.

"Mm. Is that right?" His voice went down an entire octave.

"Mhm. I just figured out hearing your voice makes me wet too."

"San stop playin' with a nigga. I will dead ass fuck the shit out of you."

"Easton, I'm not even gonna go down that road with you." I said, making myself comfortable in my bed. "You have a girl and I don't do casual sex." There was no need for me to lie. I caught feelings. It was better to be up front than to be on some crazy shit later. Here was my fair warning.

"I'm tired of tellin' you that I'm single."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't even believe that. It's kinda sad how you're draggin' babygirl around." He was trying to say something but I cut him off. "Whenever you handle that, I might consider lettin' you handle this."

"I can handle that right now. What is you really sayin'?"

My interest was piqued. "You talk a good game. Put some action behind those words."

"What you doin' tonight?"

"Probably about to watch Shameless."

"Let me come watch it with you."

"East-"

"I have Amour. I'm not gon try nothin' you don't want me to try."

I sat there for a second thinking. I had just seen him earlier today but I was excited about the possibility of him coming over. And it had nothing to do with how he would feel inside of me. Just spending time with him was enough. "Ya bird won't feel some type of way?"