Thirty Three| Need You Bad

Easton

Raegan's ass was really getting on my nerves

Raegan's ass was really getting on my nerves. She got wind that San was moving back to town and she was doing the most. I just wished she channeled all of that damn energy into getting Darrell back or actually being in Amour's life. She was still moving sloppy out here and it was pissing me off. I didn't understand how she couldn't stand the ground Santana walked on, when she picked up her slack. That shit was wild.

"Cuh," Jha stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the city with me. "Stop lettin' that girl control you. You don't have to deal with her ass at all unless it is pertaining to your child. If it's about your personal life, she's crossing boundaries and needs to be put back into her lane."

"You're right but I just don't understand. Santana is pickin' up her slack and she can't stand her for some unknown reason. You would think she would drop the shit since we're not together anymore."

"Nigga, do you know Raegan? She's petty and won't get over it until she has you back. To her, Santana is competition. You're the hottest in the streets right now. Everyone is tryna collab and shit. All she's seein' is dollar signs. It doesn't matter what's right for her child. She doesn't care. She's lookin' out for self and those are the type of women you need to steer clear of."

"I'm only focused on one woman, man. She really might be gone tho and that shit is killin' me to admit it."

"I don't think she's gone." Jha shrugged his shoulders. "I know you hurt her. Probably fucked her up emotionally and mentally but the spark is still there. She might branch off for a while but she's gonna come back." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "And you have to let her do that. You have to let her see that shit for herself. Don't breathe down her neck. Just let it flow, East."

"I hear you." I nodded my head. "But I don't want to give her too much space. I don't want her to think I'm not fightin' for her because I am."

"She knows that. Nigga, we all see that but at the same time, if she wants to move on, she's gonna do that. It doesn't matter what you're doin'." I shook my head. "Just trust the process. True love never dies. Believe that shit."

I nodded before facing him. "You're always talkin' some sense into me. I don't know where I would be without you, Jha. Real shit."

"Allah makes the path. You were destined for this shit. Now come here this track Jazzy just laid."

"Aight." I grabbed my cup of Henny and followed behind my cousin. When the track started playing, I smiled because I already knew women were gonna vibe with this hard.

"I can't go through my day without you crossing my mind. Them flashbacks be having me going insane. I need it now I can't lie. The way you do what you do got me feeling some type of way. The way you do what you do got me wanting you more each day. Each day, cause...fuckin' you is all that I've been thinkin' 'bout."