Forty Two| Eye to Eye

Omniscient

Santana stood at the sink, washing her face. Easton stepped out of the shower, capturing her attention. They hadn't had sex in damn near two months and she was losing it because she was horny all of the time. Her bullet just wasn't doing it for her anymore. She needed penetration but it was not the time to get her back blown out.

"Like what you see?" Easton asked, slowly wrapping his towel around his waist. Santana smirked before pulling her hair into a messy bun. "Hm?" He walked up behind her, leaning down to her ear.

"We have to go. We don't have a lot of time because if my mama calls me one more time, it's not gonna be pretty." Santana stepped from in front of him and headed into their bedroom to get dressed. The dinner at her parents' house started in an hour. So they were on a time crunch. She slipped into a black, bodycon dress before letting her natural hair fall down her back. "Should I wear my cardigan or nah?" She modeled for Easton as he slipped his feet into his sneakers.

"It's a little chilly out. So I vote for the cardigan."

"Okay." Santana nodded her head and slipped her feet into her Ugg boots. "I'm ready."

"This has to be a record. You got dressed in less than twenty minutes." She playfully rolled her eyes as she grabbed her purse and led the way out of the room.

Megan was on the couch, FaceTiming her brother. "Well, I don't think that's a good idea, Zay. Just go to Grandma's. If you want a plate, I'll bring one to you but I don't think you should stop by." Her eyes landed on the couple as they made their way into the kitchen. "I have to go. I'll text you."

"You ready best friend?" Santana asked, grabbing the bowl of potato salad out of the fridge. Easton grabbed the macaroni and the bottle of Hennessy, he was sure he was going to need to make it through the night.

"I am starving." Megan groaned as she stood off of the couch. "I almost ate some of that food but I really didn't want to deal with your mama."

Santana started laughing as she headed towards the front door. "We have about forty minutes to make it to their house before she calls me again being sicknen. So let's hit it." They piled inside of Santana's new Range Rover that she gifted herself a month ago. If she was going to ride around with two car seats and one booster seat in the backseat, she was gonna be fly doing so.

By the time they arrived, the street and the driveway were piled with cars. Santana sighed because she knew she couldn't walk that far of a distance without getting tired. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad do y'all think my mama gon flip, if I park in the grass?"

"I'll pay for the lawn service." That was all Easton had to say. Santana parked on the front lawn and jumped out. "I'll grab everything." Looking at his red and low eyes, she smiled. He was high as a kite. They knew this evening could go one of two ways. Everything could go really well or go really bad. It would be a miracle if they found a cool balance in between. Santana really hoped her mother was on her best behavior. They had been in contact for the past two months and Daliah seemed to be really apologetic for the way she handled the pregnancy, so San was trying to give her another chance.

Walking into the house, Santana spotted her favorite person automatically. "Sister baby!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched as the sisters embraced each other. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." Sanaa said, placing her hands on her sister's big ass belly. "Are we sure you're gonna last six more weeks? I'm gonna be so upset if you have them early and I miss it."

"Well move back already." Santana joked before she faced Nina. "Hey boo."

"Please don't tempt her because you know she'll move in a heartbeat."